Chapter 8

Joey and Shannon got back on to the bus to hear Corey singing Michael Jackson rock with you in shower. Joey just laughed and walked into his room while Shannon went into Sid's to find Lilly lying on the floor out cold. Shannon ran over to her and started shaking her to see if she was just sleeping then Shannon screamed "Joey come here i need you" Joey ran into the room saying is the baby okay Shannon just went it's fine Lilly won't wake up and i don't know what to do.

Joey checked for a pulse and told Shannon to run and get Sid because he's Lilly boyfriend so Shannon said will be back soon and ran off the the bus into the rehearsal studio to get Sid. When she rushed into the studio Paul grabbed her by her arm and asked why she was in such a hurry and Shannon just said i'm looking for Sid. Then Shannon saw Sid walk into the bathroom and pushed Paul out of the way and ran into the boy's bathroom.

Sid was pissing and Shannon was like Sid i think Lilly is overdosed on your drugs Sid pulled his trousers up and washed his hands then him and Shannon ran back to the tour bus. Sid pushed Joey out of the way and made Shannon look for his tin where he keeps his drugs to see how much Lilly took. Sid put two of his fingers into Lilly's mouth to make her vomit up the drugs. Shannon found the box under Sid's bed and it was empty Sid shouted at Joey to call ambulance just to be safe.

Lilly started to vomit up some of the drugs and Shannon was holding her hair back and calming her down from panicking about being sick everywhere then the ambulance men walked into the room with Joey.They lifted Lilly on to the stretcher and put a blanket over her then wheeled and carried her off the tour bus Mick,Corey,Craig,Clown,Jim,Paul and Chris came out of the rehearsal studio to see Lilly being put into the ambulance.

Shannon told Sid she will go to the hospital with her then you can come up after the show is done tonight Sid kissed Lilly on the forehead then said i love you and will see you later baby. Shannon climb into the ambulance and then they rushed to the hospital while the members of slipknot got ready to go on stage.

4 hours later, Sid walked though the hospital doors to find Shannon kicking a vending machine to get her candy. Sid walked over to Shannon and asked hows Lilly Shannon said doctors have put her into a coma to stop the swilling of her brain Sid asked why did the doctors do that and Shannon just said to stop and reduce damage to her brain because of the the drugs she took.

Then Shannon brought Sid into the room to see Lilly, Sid walked in and saw her lying in the bed with all different wires and tubes coming of her into monitors Shannon left Sid in the room with Lilly. Shannon was sitting outside Lilly room playing with a lighter till Paul came and sat beside her, Shannon looked at him and asked why he was here then Paul said came to see how Lilly was doing and i can't stop thinking about you and how good the sex was.

Shannon just said Lilly is doing okay and stop thinking about me and that was a stupid mistake i made sleeping with you and when she said that Joey was standing be hide her. Joey looked at Shannon in discuss and walked out of the hospital then Shannon ran after him, Joey was about to get into Tom's car till Shannon screamed Joey i didn't mean to cheat on you with Paul he seduced me Joey walked over  to her and pushed her up against the wall.

Joey asked her if the baby was his and Shannon put her hands on to Joey's face and said yes its you'res and Paul was a mistake before you asked me to be your girlfriend then Joey said i need time to think and pushed Shannon away and got into the car and derived away Shannon fell to the floor in tears then Craig pulled up in a taxi to see how Lilly was doing.

 Craig helped Shannon up off the the ground and gave her a hug and he asked why she was crying then Shannon told Craig she slept with Paul and Joey found out. Craig told her to give Joey so time to think then Shannon and Craig went back to the tourbus.

The next day Shannon herd her phone ringing she answered it was Joey calling her wanting to talk about stuff he said he will be back at the tour bus in five minutes Joey opened his bedroom door and Shannon was sitting on the bed. Joey asked did she sleep in his bed and Shannon said yes i missed you lying beside me .

Shannon stud up and said Joey i will never cheat on you again i love you more than anything and want us to raise are baby together. Joey said you better not cheat on me again and i love you to Shannon and can't wait to have are family then he picked Shannon up and then they kissed each other. Sid ran in and said Lilly's awake from her coma Shannon smiled and ran of the tourbus and into the car and made Joey drive her to the hospital. 

Shannon walked in to Lilly's hospital room and screamed bitch i missed you so much don't ever do that again or i will kill you myself laughing and Lilly smiled and tryed to laugh as well. Sid just asked her why she took all his drugs and Lilly just said she wanted to have a good time with some drugs and they all laughed at her.