Chapter 13

The midwife told Shannon she had to leave and go back to her room and rest, Shannon took her hand out of the incubator and sat back in the wheelchair. Lilly wheeled Shannon back to her room and helped her back in to bed.

Lilly told Shannon she would be back to see her tomorrow morning because her and Sid need to go back to the tour bus and get high after being with you having your little baby. Shannon said yeah you and Sid do that have fun doing that while I have to stay in bed bored, Lilly laughed and said yeah we will and see you tomorrow then left the room.

Shannon lied back and put the tv on, Then Joey opened the door and said Shannon I'm sorry for not being here for the birth of are little girl and Shannon said I'm still mad at you for missing the birth but I need a cuddle right now. So Joey took his shoes of then climbed in the bed with Shannon, He put his arm around her and asked her has she seen the baby yet Shannon said yeah she's so tiny and her skin is very red that's why she's under this special light to help her develop and it keeps her warm.

Joey said I'm going to go up tomorrow and see her tomorrow before going back on tour with slipknot and you and Lilly, Shannon said I'm not going back on tour with you and slipknot I'm staying at home and going to see my baby everyday in hospital. Joey then said no please come back on tour with me and slipknot I don't know what I will do with out you being there and the baby is in safe hands at the hospital Shannon said I'm staying home and being with are baby and if you love me you will understand that and we can Skype all time while your on tour Joey said yeah I guess so and I love you so much and kissed her.

The next morning, The midwife came in to Shannon's room to tell her she has visitors so Shannon pushed Joey out of the bed then sat up Joey got up off the floor and said was that really needed you could of just asked me to get out of the bed Shannon said yeah it was needed and laughed at him.

Mick, Lilly and Corey walked in to the room with pink balloons and lots of pink stuff for the baby, Mick hugged Shannon tight and said congrats on having your baby Shannon said thanks daddy. Shannon told them all that she's getting discharged then she will be going back to the tour bus and pack her stuff and take it back home with her. Corey and Mick said what your leaving the tour Shannon said yeah my baby needs me at home and at the hospital with her Lilly just said I'm going to be lonely with out you Shannon said your going to be okay there's only 2 months left of the tour.

Lilly just said yeah I will be fine then Mick said we will see you later on the tour bus and we will give you and Joey time together now, Shannon hugged them all and said bye see you guys later. Joey packed her bag for her to get ready to get discharged but before they left Shannon brought  Joey up to the intensive care unit to see their baby.

Joey took Shannon's hand then walked in to the room with her to see the baby, Shannon let go of Joey's hand and walked over to the incubator while Joey stud at the door looking at the incubator. Shannon said Joey come over here and see are wee girl then Joey walked over to the incubator and said wow she's tiny Shannon said yeah I know so what should we call her Joey said what about Ally after your mom then Shannon said yeah that's a good name.

Joey put hand sanitizer on his hands then put his hand in to Ally in the incubator and smiled when Ally grabbed his hand. Shannon said Joey we have to go now so I can pack my stuff so Joey took his hand out off the incubator then took a picture of Ally on his iphone so he can show people how beautiful his daughter is Shannon smiled and kissed Joey then walked out of the hospital and got in Tom's car and drove back to the tour bus.

Shannon got out of the car and got on the tour bus while Joey was getting her bag from the back of the car, Shannon walked up the steps on the tour bus then Craig lifted her up and hugged her and said I'm going to miss you your my best friend ever Shannon then said you can visit me anytime you want and please put me down. Shannon hugged Paul and said I want us to forget everything what happen the last couple of months so we can be friends again Paul said yeah sure lets do that and congrats on the baby Shannon said thanks now I have to pack stuff so see you after.

Shannon walked in to her room, she pulled her suit case from under her and Lilly bed and started throwing her converse in to it then she went in to Joey's room to get her clothes she left in his room over the couple of months when Shannon has everything packed the tour bus drives her to her and Mick's house to drop her off.

Shannon hugged Chris, Jim, Corey, Paul, Sid, Craig and Clown (Shawn) Then she hugs Lilly really tight and said I will miss you and Craig the most and I will Skype you all the time to see what your up to I promise Lilly said I will miss you so much then both of them started crying. Lilly got back on the tour bus and hugged Sid while crying, Shannon hugged Mick and said I will be fine and won't throw any wild party's like old times then Mick said that's good and will be home when I can to see you and now I'm going to give you and Joey time to say bye to each other then he got back on the tour bus.

Joey walked Shannon up to the front door, Shannon said it's going to be wired not waking up next to you every morning then tears started falling down her face. Joey wiped the tears away and said I know it's going to be wired not waking up with you and not having you to talk to when I'm upset or anything and the sex. Shannon smiled and laughed and said yeah I'm going to miss the sex to then Joey pulled Shannon towards him and said I love you and I want to marry you when I come back from tour Shannon smiled and said are you asking me to marry you and Joey said yes so do you accept Shannon said yes I do accept then kissed him.

Corey shouted out off the bus and said hurry up we have to go in 5 minutes Joey shouted back okay give me a minute, Shannon kissed Joey again then said I love you so much then Joey said I love you to and I will get you a ring for next time I see you and don't forget to take pictures of Ally and send them to me and Skype me every morning and night Shannon said okay and wont forget. Joey pulled her towards him again and kissed her one more time then let go of Shannon's hands and  started to walk down the steps over to the tour bus.

Shannon waved at him till he got on the tour bus and drove off  then she went in to the house and carried her bags in to her room then started emptying them out on to the floor. Shannon then got in to the shower and cleaned her hair and body and put her penguin onesie on then went down to the kitchen and made herself tea and brought it up to bed with her then she put the E news on then fell asleep after 1 hour.

Joey was lying on the sofa's and told Lilly he purposed to Shannon and Lilly said really that's cool Joey said yeah I guess it is then he got up and went in to his room and found one of Shannon's t-shirts. Then he started smells it and said to himself it smells like her and then he started rubbing it between his fingers and fell asleep doing that.