dispatched.

No more title puns

You picked up your very lonely phone when you got home. A few hours prior you finally got dispatched from the hospital since the incident. You had 15 missed calls from your friend f/n and a few from your mutual friends. You turned around to see kaneki walking towards your hospital room . You waved and walked towards him. He looked surprised when you actually said something to him.

"H-hello." He scratched the back of head awkwardly. You slightly grined and continued to walk off a little more slowly than usual.

Something urged you to visited anteiku again even after that whole ideal and made friends with a person who was nice enough to sit with you, which just happened to be the same blonde guy that you legit ran into the first time you arrived. He was pretty funny and by the end of the day he opted to be friends with you.

"Kanekiii!"
The blond boy shouted from across the room.

"Shh hide!"

"So y/n here is your new girlfriend man your a playboy!" Hide laughs at his now flustered friend.

"Oh..uh..she's-"

kaneki choked his words out at how loud the boy was talking regarding you.

"She's?" You curiously said from behind him. Kaneki nearly fainted when he heard you from behind him.
You laughed and continued to talk about something you could all do later.

"So I'm gonna head home guys I gotta get some things done."

"Aww y/n your no fun." Hide playfully whined before adding he had to leave as well

"Well I gotta go so see you two lovebirds later!"

"See ya-wait whAT?"

You screamed back a bit embarrassed, you looked back at kaneki who shared the same embarrassed look before you all parted ways. A few hours later the trio of you met up with them at a certain place.

"Yea, you'll really like there food it's the best!"

Hide said poking you in the side with his elbow. Meanwhile on your left kaneki looked worried about something you couldn't quite put your finger on.

"Hey kaneki ..you okay?" You ask.
"Uh..yea I'm fine." He answers timidly.

After we got settled in the diner we talked for a while before we ordered our food.
When it was delivered to us it was fine until kaneki took a bite you knew why he was so worried. He puked after one bite his black hair covered over his eyes as he groaned.
I glance over at hide frantically
we had to take him home. How could you forget y/n! He's a ghoul! You yelled at yourself internaly. Not to mention the one that almost got you killed. You mentally screamed at yourself again.

When you got home you raided the fridge for for anything that could possibly work to help him.

You kiss his forehead telling him you'd be back. You had  washed your hands and tried to do something to possibly help him. In the end you made him coffee since you knew ghouls could atleast drink that.

"Here this might help" you said worriedly handing him the cup.

He drank it and looked like he was feeling a bit better. You sighed before walking towards the bathroom to take a shower before you came back to see how he was.

_________________________

A/n: redoing these are a pain sksk