restart :2(fixed)

(Nightime)

"Ahhhh! " The black and white haired male known as Haise screamed before he woke from his nightmare, ragged breaths emitted from his throat as he asked himself..

"W-whats inside of me?" He says grabbing his head in confusion sand fear.
"Find y/n." the voice says after chuckling slightly, sending a chill down the boy's back.

(In the morning)
The male woke up with bloodshot red eyes. He looked at Sun beaming through the window then towards the kitchen.

"I should make coffee.."." He says sighing to himself.

(Back to you)

You had got coffee from :Re and talked to touka earlier in the day so you could see how everyone has been.
you technically were walking around going where your feet would take you.

You thought about how Anteiku was your only memory of

Him.

You were waiting and waiting to see Kaneki and hide again. After all they we're the only friends you had now. But you'd seen it hide was in the hospital. Kaneki had left you.. You thought as you bumped into the two tone haired man again.

"Ah! My apolo-" you sternly looked him straight in the face tilting your head to the side examining his features.

"Y/N?" He says unknowingly. You smile ever so slightly at the sound of his voice, with a glint of hope in your eyes.

(In Haise's head)

"Did I know her? I mean she is pretty cute..

"K-kaneki?" You ask stumbling on your own foot right into him.
Those voice alone told him why he was having that nightmare.

With soft eyes he somewhat hesitantly embraces your body in his arms, you hug back knowing that he was Kaneki.

" I missed you Y/n." He whispers in your ear before he gently pressed his lips on yours.

How did I end up like this. Oh that's right, It was you.

____________________________
I decided to redo this chapter since I'm sure I'm not continuing the story so here you go!

I am making new stories now.

^~^ thanks for reading