teacher!Levi x student!Eren

Seme: Levi

Uke: Eren

I've changed their ages, because it would fit a little better, so Eren is 18 and Levi is 25♡

------------------------------------------------------

Erens p.o.v

"Eren, wait a second!" Jean was catching up on me from behind. "What is it horseface, I'm coming to late for next lesson." "I know baka, I have science too. Anyway, can I copy your homework? I forgot it, and Mrs. Hanji is going to kill me if I have forgotten it again." I just gave him a glare, I mean, it's third time this week! No way I'm going to let him copy again!

"Not this time Jean, go ask your boyfriend instead, or run out and hide in a stable."

(i don't have anything against Jean, but it just sounded like Eren to say that)

He shot me a death glare and went looking for Marco to ask him instead. I looked at the clock "okay, ten minutes until the next lesson starts, I should go to the class."

----------Time skip to lunch------------

"Armin! Mikasa! Over here!" I shouted at my best friend, and my adopted sister. "Hey Eren. Do you know what we have in next lesson?" Yeah, I think it's math." "Eren you shouldn't go." I looked surprised at Mikasa.

Why shouldn't I go to math? Oh wait, she don't like the the teacher, or more exact, she hate him. "I can't skip math the whole year Mikasa, and it's not like Mr. Ackerman is going to rape me, but I wouldn't have anything against it if he did." I whispered the last part, and I'm really lucky that she didn't hear it.

I don't have anything against Mr. Ackerman, or Levi, as he wanted me, and only me to call him. I actually liked him, or more exact, I had a crush on him, but there was no way I could tell anyone.

----------time skip to math-----------

Levis p.o.v

Finally. The last lesson before i have to go home, unless one of the brats get detention.

As soon as I entered the class all the students got quiet, unless Eren. Of all people, why did it need to be my beloved Eren, but, I needed to make him shut up in some way.

"Oi, brat, shut the fuck up, or you'll get detention." He blushed and looked away. Thank you! All the others looked at him, and Armin was trying not to laugh, but why? I mean, yes, he blushed, but they don't need to laugh at him.

"Okay, today I will check your homework, and then I'll give you guy's a test, or do you want to run laps until you fall on your faces instead?" I don't think they have found their homework so fast before.

-------------Erens p.o.v-------------

I can't believe I blushed so much because he talked to me! Baka, how can I be so stupid!? But I can't stop thinking about him. What those hands could do to my body, his soft lips on mine, NO, STOP IT! If I keep going like this, everyone will know!

"EREN!" oh shit!

"You will meet me after school, understood?" "Y-yes Mr. Ackerman.." what just happened? "Armin, what just happened?" "You wasn't paying attention, and he called your name five times or even more." Shit, now I've got two hours detention, with the man I love. Wait a second, two hours alone with Levi? What is the bad thing about that?

--------time skip to detention--------

I'm so nervous. I can't go in there! "Oi, you are late." Shit, I didn't know he was there already! "Sorry Mr. Acker-oh I mean Levi, I just needed to talk with Armin and-" "shut up and get in here." He gave me a little smirk, which he never did to anyone else. Only me.

I got into the room, and all the windows was covered. "Umm, Levi, why are all the windows covered?" "Ask shitty glasses, she did it after she heard you got detention." Oh, well, Hanji is one of the few people I have told about my crush on Levi, maybe.. OH NO, she want me to do 'it' with him! I can't, he is seven years older than me, I can't do that, especially not when I'm still a Virgin! No Hanji, not today!" i thought.

after a few minutes, Levi broke the silence.

"Eren, can you help me with checking the homework?" "Yes, o-of course L-Levi!" Did I just shutter? Oh shit, I must have sounded like a idiot!

I walked up to Levis table, but there wasn't any paper on it "Levi, where is all the-" I felt his lips on mine in a sort second. Did Levi Ackerman just kiss me!?

"Eren, I know you have feelings for me, so just stop holding back already." Our lips meet again, but this time more rough. He bit my lower lip, asking for permission, which I gave him. His tongue explored my whole mouth, not letting any place be untouched.

He slowly began touching my body, and ripping my clothes off, leaving me in my boxers. "You belong to me Eren. Don't evet fucking forget that, and don't let any other man touch you." His voice was low and husky, and his beautiful dark green eyes looked at me with lust and desire.

He moved his lips down to my neck, leaving hickeys all over it, while looking after my sweet spot. He found it pretty fast. "L-Levi please, I-i can't do t-this." "And why not?" "I'm a Virgin.." i blushed so bad, I can't believe I just said that! But he just smiled at me, and whispered in my ear "then I'll give you the best first time you could get." Oh freckled Jesus, i wanted him so bad!

He moved further down, leaving marks all over my body, until he reached the hem of my boxers. I had a huge bulge in them, but he just kept his stoic face, and pulled them down slowly, just because he wanted to tease me.

"Levi, it isn't fair. I don't wear anything, while you are still full clothed." "Then undress me" he said in a sexy voice. Oh, I will. I kissed him rough, while taking off his jacket, and shirt. He moaned into the kiss as I began touching his nipples, and taking his trousers off.

"Eren, I can't take this anymore." Then he laid me on his table, and crawled on top of me. Damn, he looked hot as fuck. He took his boxers off, and reviled his huge member. How is that even gonna fit!?

"Suck it brat." "But, Levi-" he stuck his member inside my mouth, almost causing me to gag. He moaned my name, and held tightly onto my hair. "Eren, I'm gonna-" he then cummed inside my mouth, and I swallowed all of it. He tasted fantastic, I wanted more of him.

He flipped me with my ass in the air, and my face on his table. "Make it rough Levi, please, I want you so bad." I wanted him, but I was so close, I wouldn't last long. "Levi, I'm gonna cum." "No, you don't." He took his hand down to my member, and covered the hole so I couldn't release.

I couldn't even complain before he slammed into me, making me scream/moan his name. I couldn't adjust to his size before he began thrusting, fast and hard, hitting my g-spot over and over again.

He leaned down, licking my back and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. "Levi, please, let me cum, I beg you!" He just looked at me and moaned "we do it at the same time brat." Damn, that sounded hot in my ears! But he was close I knew it. His member twisted in me, and he let go of my member, letting me release to loads of cum, and he cummed inside me.

He laid down on my back, whispering into my ear "You'll help me clean this mess later, understood?" That clean freak.. "Yes Levi." "I love you brat." "I love you too Levi." Then we got up, because a table isn't so comfortable as it looks sometimes.

"Tch, you are covered in dirt, we should get a bath." "We can take the showers on the school?" He looked at me with lust filled eyes "ready for round two?"

-------------------the end--------------

//Omg, I can't believe I did it! It took so long time because of all the details, but it was worth it!

Please comment, vote and give me requests! I love ya all♥//

-Misaki