P r o l o g u e

"Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi."
Qui-Gon Jinn spoke.
Obi-Wan reached out shake the small boy's hand.
When their hands met, sparks crackled in the air around them.
Anakin was so strong in the Force that it took Obi-Wan's breath away.
"Hi!" Anakin exclaimed excitedly.
"You're a Jedi too?" he said in his boyish voice.
Obi-Wan simply smiled and nodded his head. He was instantly attached to Anakin. He felt like Anakin was his little brother, and friend.

He also had this odd feeling that he had met Anakin before.

The Force surrounded Anakin, Obi-Wan could sense it. It was him. It was his entire being. His Force Signature was pure and joyous. He truly was the Chosen One.
The boy was so young, and already so powerful.
He was only 9 years old, but wise beyond his years.
His aurora was captivating and enchanting, drawing creatures of every race to the child.
Obi-Wan Kenobi felt obligated to protect and guide him at all costs.

When Master Qui-Gon died, Obi-Wan did just that.

Obi-Wan Kenobi was never supposed to become quite so attached to Anakin, but he did, and it altered the very course of the Universe.

{Hello! So this is my second obikin fanfiction (check out my other one is you haven't already!) I wasn't sure how to start this one so pardon the crappy prologue I promise it will get better. Updates might be slow so I'm sorry.
Votes and comments are appreciated because they really encourage and inspire me to keep writing so if you want faster updates vote for me :)
Thanks for reading!!
-Alana}