3

"Ella. . ." I say in a calm-yet-deadly tone. "Give. Them. Back."
It's been a few hours since the prank incident and its about 1pm.
Ella giggles hysterically. "Nope! If you want them back, your gonna have to catch me! Without your anti-gravity!" She darts down the hall and disapears around the corner. Guess I'll just have to wait it out.
Ella took away my legacies with her Dreynen. She had asked me to play tag with her and I'd refused. Well, she made me regret that decision.
I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. I grab a soda and a giant slice of pizza. Just as I close the fridge door, my precious piece of pizza is plucked out my hand by an invisible being.
I groan. "Okay, what'd I do now? Why is everyone picking on me?"
I hear Six snicker and take a bite of MY precious piece of pizza. That's it.
"Give it back." I growl and lunge at her. But there's nothing there. She's moved. It should be easy to find her. I have my super hearing legacy. Well, Ella ruined the fun. All I got is my naturally enhanced hearing to rely on.
But before I go off chasing shadows, I need to fill up. I grab another slice of pizza and instinctively shove it down my throat. Wouldn't want Six stealing anymore of my nutriance.
I accept my mission. If I find Ella, I'll force her to give my legacies back. If I find Six. . . well, she's toast. I trust my awesomeness will lead me to them quickly enough. I start down one of the many halls. The only noise I hear is Sam and Eight yelling at the TV. Johnny's probably off with some blue-eyed beauty. And Marina. Well, she's got her noise in a book, off in some far off land.
I turn the corner and pass by all the vacant bedrooms. Each door is shut, as usual. But I sense something. I've learned to trust my Jedi senses. Sandor taught me well.
Sandor. . .
I shake my head and quietly turn the knob of an unoccupied room. Its eerily silent and my spine tingles. Whoever's in here is gonna get it.
Someone must've read my.mind and wanted to prove me wrong. Because right at that moment, someone jumps on my back. I know its not Six. Six isn't as light as a feather. Its Ella.
"Ah!" I shout. I fall to my knees and feign defeat. If it had been Six. . . well, let's just say I wouldn't have given up so easily.
"I won! I beat Nine!" Ella declares, placing her foot on my back. It's a sign of control over another. And I'm the last person that should be under someone else's authority. I jump to my feet and lift Ella up over my head. She squeals in delight and I spin her around, just like I did last night. The second I release her she races away, yelling over her shoulder "Come and get me!"
I sigh and crack my knuckles. As difficult as it would be to catch Ella again, I need a challenge. A REAL challenge. I'm going after Six.
I leave the bedroom and close the door behind me, keeping in mind that I gotta be quiet.
Six told me not to tell you, but she's in your room, Ella tells me.
Holy shit, that bitch. She's in my room
MY ROOM. NOBODY GOES IN MY ROOM. Except maybe Ella. They're all too scared of what I'll do to them if they do. I warned everyone and nobody has even attempted it yet. Until now. It only makes sense that Six would be the most daring. She knows I can't hurt her. Her strength almost meets mine. Almost.
Oh man, she is gonna get her ass handed to her. When I reach my room, my door is shut. I slowly open it, careful not to make a sound. My room is just how I left it. Clothes strewn all over the floor. My bed is a mess. My bathroom door ajar. Half of my dresser drawers are wide open. Everything is normal. I start to wonder if Six is even in here. Could Ella have lied?
Then I see it. Oh, shit. No. She didn't. MY PRECIOUS PIPE-STAFF IS MISSING.
SHIT.
SHE IS ALREADY DEAD.