It's All in Your Head

Ruby was on the floor as corruption walks up to her.
"I was expecting more of a fight." Corruption chuckled. Ruby snarled as she managed to get back up to her feet.
"Look." Corruption said as she grabbed Ruby's head as she watched helplessly. She was beating up her friends as they fought her. Corruption dropped Ruby's head and slammed her body onto the ground.
With Corruption's foot firmly placed on Ruby's back Ruby managed to say, "Please." Ruby coughed.
"Stop." Ruby continued. Corruption laughed. Corruption took her foot off Ruby and looked at the battle.
"You know, Ruby. It really was a shame that you didn't join me in destroying this hideous rock off the star maps. We could've avoided hurting your friends. They could've joined us in its destruction." Corruption laughed. With Ruby still on the ground, she asked herself, "why is Corruption being so nice to me?"
Of course, since it's in her mind and corruption is too, she technically said it out loud.
"I can hear and see your every move. Every time you think, I know what you're thinking. Everything you do, I'm always one step ahead of you." Corruption taunted.
"I'll never join you," Ruby said, trying to get up but failed.
"You know, you are really stubborn, you know that?" Corruption said, getting impatient.
Corruption laughed.
"Well, if you won't join me, then I guess I'll just have to kill your friends myself." Corruption growled.

~Fighting Evil Ruby~

Pearl was on the ground, Amethyst was flown into the ocean, Steven had reinforcements from Lapis and Peridot but Peridot's robot was falling apart and Lapis was still trying to restrain Corrupted Ruby. Sapphire was right in front of Ruby as Ruby struggled to get out of the water restraints that were around her waist, wrists, and ankles.
"Sapphire, hit Ruby just enough to make her knock out so we can bring her to the fountain!" Steven shouted from his bubble. Sapphire never thought she'd see the day where she would have to fight Ruby. She summoned ice shards towards Ruby's eyes.
Ruby shrieked in agony. It was Ruby's voice but someone else's voice was in there too.

Ruby got angrier because of that and her water restraints started boiling.
"Admit it. You can't fight me. You're weak. Pathetic. Unstable without me. You can't do anything." Sapphire started to loose hope. The one she loved began insulting her.
"Sapphire! That's not the real Ruby! The real Ruby wouldn't be saying that!" Steven shouted.
"Shut up!" Ruby shouted at Steven. She got out of the restraints by boiling them to evaporation and flung her gauntlets at Steven's bubble but Sapphire caught it. There were small shadows below her bangs as she looked down. She screamed in determination as she picked Ruby up and pummeled her in the air down to the ground. Shards of glass spewed out from the beach sand. Ruby's body retreated into her chipped gem as she poofed out of existence.

~Inside Ruby's head~
"NOOO!" Corruption shouted. Ruby smirked a bit as she got up from the ground finally.
"Laugh all you want now, but I still have a plan.  That can't fail." Corruption snarled.

~At Rose's fountain.~
Sapphire had Ruby's gem in her hand. She gazed at it for quite a while as they made their way down to Rose's fountain.
"You ready, Sapphire?" Steven asked. Sapphire smiled and headed closer to the pool of tears. But immediately then Ruby started reforming her physical body. Ruby was completely on fire with pure rage.
"If I can't have Ruby..." Corruption looked around the waterfall at all six gems.
"Nobody can." Corruption laughed.
She slammed Ruby's left hand onto the ground and Ruby's gem not only cracked, but shattered. Ruby's color turned normal as she screamed. Sapphire ran towards Ruby. Ruby looked up with her eyes. She could barely move as her right hand held her left hand.
"I love you." And she poofed out of existence with Ruby's shards in Sapphire's hand.