Chapter 1

Before you start the chap
I want to warn you about things that are going to be in this fanfic there are going to be some strong language, suicide attempts, deep depression, and there might be mature content but not likely. This story is based off Aphmau's series Mystreet season one and two, it starts in season one though after Aaron and Aphmau start dating, Hope you enjoy

Zanes POV
I was in the corner of my room crying my heart out, this was normal for me to do. I did it about twice a day. I live alone in a big empty house, I used to love a sweet girl named Aphmau but she got together with a guy named Aaron, I then liked a guy named Travis, who got together with a girl named Katelyn. That's when I finally gave up on love. I miss my childhood I had many friends and I always hung out with my older brother and my younger brother and always was loved by my mom. But then my brother got more friends and went to middle school and when I went to middle school he started babying me infront of the school and his friends and started calling me baby brother, and then Vlyad was always quiet sense he was not fully related to us, he was another mans son but our moms child. And that made my dad a little mad, my dad got abusive when he was angry and he tried to beat up Vlyad once ,and I stopped him which led to me getting abused. He would then always abuse me when he was mad. One time when he beat me he hit my eye really hard, it damaged my eye making it half blind, then in the winter the same eye got hit with a snowball making it look really bad and go fully blind. I then covered it up with my hair so nobody would see my messed up eye, later on in middle school I got bullied because of being socially awkward and stuttering in class, my voice being high pitched, and having my hair covering one eye, and Garroth calling me baby brother and babying me did not help at all. I then went into depression and felt insecure of myself so I always wore masks because of being insecure and thought I was ugly. Then high school, I was always in my older brothers shadow and was of course bullied and I just never talked to anyone unless I had to answer a question in class. But the thing that sucked the most was my younger brother getting into Okasis Prep, that's when my dad started rubbing that in my face along with, Garroth being handsome and athletic. And it was not my fault I had medical conditions that made it hard to do stuff. Life just got worse from there and then I started cutting and trying or commit suicide many times, but every time I tried to kill myself someone stopped me. And now I am just a lonely guy who will never learn to have feelings or love anyone, even if I did they would never love a guy like me....me...unloved...outcast...die...weirdo...baby brother...move it nerd...haha what's with the mask?......your not cool....go away...how many times do we have to tell you to DIE.....NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE ME!