Chapter 2

~Zane's POV~

"Zane?..Zane....ZANE!" Aphmau yelled at me pulling me out of my trance.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"You were staring at the wall not doing anything, are you thinking about something?" Aphmau asked me.

"Y-yeah I was," I said shyly.

"What?" Aphmau asked.

"If I- you know what its personal," I said, I just realized I was talking to the woman who broke my heart in the first place, but I could not emit that I liked her and talk to her about my past. She would feel bad, and its not her fault she did not feel the same, but I just hate how she was so loving and caring towards me, then she goes and leaves me and only thinks about me when Aaron is not around. Why am I like this, why am I awkward and ugly, and just so depressing and annoying to be around. Why wont anyone let me kill myself already. I don't like being me, not one bit, I wish I was someone else. I then noticed I was zoning out again.

"Are you sure your okay and you don't want to talk about it?" Aph said looking like she just finished talking about something, but I probably did not hear the first part.

"I am just going to go home," I said blankly with no emotion.

I walked out of the room, and down the stairs I was not really paying attention, until..CRASH!

"Owww...Oh! Sorry Zane-Kun...AHHH KAWAII CHAN'S COOKIE!" Kawaii Chan yelled.

"Its fine..and I can help you make more cookies, it was my fault anyway I was not really looking where I was going" I said.

"Zane-Kun will? Yay! Kawaii~Chan Is so excited to have some cookie bonding time with Zane-Kun!" Kawaii Chan yells.

After Kawaii Chan said that I was shocked, nobody has ever been excited to hang out with me ever.

~Time skip~

When we were making the cookies it looked like Kawaii chan was not strong enough to mix the batter,so I went behinf her and grabbed her hands and helped her mix,

(Kind of like this but he has his hands on her hands not waist and they are mixing,also Zane is way taller)

I looked down to see Kawaii Chan  blushing, then I noticed what I was doing and blushed slightly too. This kind of reminded me when me and Aphmau spent more time together and always made cupcake, One time I tried to steal one and she caught me, it was really funny, and I loved it when I always made Aphmau laugh because I would somehow get icing on the weirdest spots on my face.

 This kind of reminded me when me and Aphmau spent more time together and always made cupcake, One time I tried to steal one and she caught me, it was really funny, and I loved it when I always made Aphmau laugh because I would somehow get icing o...

~Time skip to when when the cookies are done~

"Thank you Zane Kun, and do you mind if Kawaii Chan calls you Zane Senpai?" Kawaii Chan asked

"Sure, I don't mind" I answered.

"YAY!" Kawaii Chan yelled and her ears twitched while she did it, cute..

 Sorry its kind of short and not the best but I do not have much time right now and this is all I could do in the short time I have.