Daxton

(Alex's POV)
We walked inside and I looked for baby stores. "Baby'sRUs. why the hell not" said Dallon. we turned a corner and there were A LOT of fans. "DALLON!!!! ALEX!!!!" They yelled. "Book it!" I yelled and held Daxton close and ran the opposite direction. I found a random bathroom and dragged Dallon inside. I locked the door and I accidentally kissed Dallon. he kissed back but I let go."*blush* S-sorry" "C'mon, you've seen me nude, i've carried you in your bra.. you'd think you were done blushing" "I would, If this wasn't unexpected" "Okay... i guess" he shrugged and i opened the door. "Mmmammyu!!" "Sshh Daxton, be quiet." i said and he lied his head on my shoulder. I walked out and peeked out of the corner. "We're clear" I said and Dallon came over. "Hey, we made it to the store" he pointed over." "Well i'll be dammed"

"We walked inside and I saw A LOT of mothers. "Okay, Dal. look for clothes and dippers. and maybe some shoes." "For.. 2 year olds?" "Yeah, he JUST turned 2 though" "Okay" we walked our separate ways and I looked for BIG STUFF. "okay.." "Hello, how may I help you?" I turned to my left and saw a woman in her 20 maybe? i don't know. "Yeah, I'm looking for a carseat that can last a long time with him" "Okay.. Oh my God what happened to his head?!" His head had scratches on it. "I don't know, honest. I JUST adopted him" "Oh, lets get this carseat and some first aid things and bathroom things." "Thank you"

-://Time Skip -/;/

"Hey I got the clothes and stuff" "Aww, thanks Dallon" "Anything for you" "Aww, hurry up and kiss her!" the worked said "Okay" "Wha-" i was interrupted by Dallon's soft lips on mine. I kissed back and he let go. I blushed. "Lets pay!" i said and we walked out of the store. I payed since it was MY idea and I had bought.

Size adjustable car seat
Clothes
Shoes and socks
Hats and coats
First aid kit
Toys
Sound proof head phones
Stroller
Dippers
A swimsuit
Floaty's
Baby bag
Bottles and some pacifiers.

"Now what?" "Umm... we put the stuff in the car and get some food?" "Alright!" We walked over to the car and I said. "Hey Dal, you mind holding Daxton while I get the stroller up?" "Okay?" I stuffed everything in the car an pulled out a little dinosaur stroller. I opened it up and adjusted all the straps."There, now you hold him while I make a baby bag" he quickly handed him back and got to work. "I guess we do look like a couple, don't we?" He turned his head to me before looking back. "Yeah, I guess we do" "wanna confuse the fuck out of fans?" "I'm listening.." "If they stop us, we pretend we aren't us and make up different names and pretend like we're dating" he finished and looked back at me. "So... kissing in public?" "Yeah, basically." i put Daxton in the stroller and Dallon suddenly pulled me in front of him. "*sexy voice* you just wanna kiss me and see me be all sexy with you.. don't you?" "I-" he began to kiss my neck. "Dallon I-" "Sshh, don't talk.. you'll ruin it.. just enjoy it.." he bit my neck.

"*moan* *blush* s- s-orr-y" he put his hand on my lower back."Why be sorry... I told you to enjoy. moan all you want" He kissed me and went back to my neck. "Lets go inside!" I said and took Daxton (who was in the stroller still) and darted inside. I slowed down an looked for the food court. "Its that way" i turned around to be met by Dallon Fucking Weekes. "Sorry, I got caught up in the moment" "Its fine... but we need to get our priorities straight" "Gotcha, lets go get some pizza. We walked into a food court and I sat on a booth and put Daxton on my legs that were on the side of the table.

"C'mon gimme kisses" I said and made a kissy face. He mimicked the face so I leaned in and planted a little kiss on his lips. "Yay! *clap* *clap* *clap*" he giggled. "Give mommy kisses." we did the kissy face again and HE leaned in. he planted a little baby kiss on my lips and I smiled. "Yay! *clap* *clap* *clap*" he clapped a little too. "Aww, your so Cute!"