Chapter 6

Evan above

I walked through the double doors of the high school and into the crowded halls. Everyone was chattering away when I spotted the new guy yes the new guy he had brown hair that almost swept over his eyes and his eyes were a beautiful green which were very bright. I decided to introduce myself "hey I'm harmony" he glanced over at me and looked away "I'm Evan ".
"Oh am I interfering with something" I spoke up after a few seconds"

"No your fine" he looked up at me and I just fell in love with that face. "Hey Harmony who's this guy" I heard a familiar voice and when I turned around I saw it was faith "Evan this is faith, faith this is Evan" evan waved a small wave at faith. "Nice to meet you but I gotta go get my stuff from my locker" I said as I left.
      I got home and jumped on my bed till i heard by phone go off "ugh" I picked it up and saw it was faith. [hi that dude was a hunk] "lol he's hot but not a hunk lol" [to me he is ;)] "lol you should get him girly but that means you have to break up with Dean ;)" [awe man your right] "lol sorry" [it k how bout you get that hunkie lol] "not my type sorry" [awe you two would be cute together, gtg duty calls bye sis] "bye sis".
I threw my phone on my emoji bean bag chair and fell asleep.