Chapter 32

I froze "y-you liked me from when you first saw me" I asked him still shocked. He sighed "yes and I always will your funny, cute, annoying, sweet, and caring I love u for more then just how you look but how you act" I stood up and gave him a hug "I love you so much" he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead "I love u two" he whispered.
The next day we went to school hand in hand, nobody gasping cause everyone knew now. I kissed him bye then went to class.
I got to class B14 and sat next to a new boy I never even knew. "Hi" he said whispering "hi and you don't need to whisper" I whispered back smiling. " sorry I just don't wanna get in trouble on my first day" he said in a more normal tone. "You won't I'm harmony by the way" I say getting my books out. " oh I know who you are your the girl that at the party something happened and I'm Devon" he said also getting his books out.
     " what was this bad thing exactly" I said looking at him "something to do with your boyfriend I think I don't know but gossip spreads fast" he said pulling out pencils.

   I got back home and Cade was writing in his journal. "Hey babe I have a question" I said while putting my bag on the floor and I sat next to him. He closed his notebook and answered "hmm" I looked at him "what happened at a recent party that I don't remember going to" I said grabbing his journal and he tried to reach for it but I held it out of his reach. "Nothing why and give that back" he said still reaching for it.
   I flipped the book open to the most recent page the one I was about to read.

It's in the past I'm a mess harmony got hit by a car she is in the hospital right now-

I continued to read and I started reading out loud now.

" I made a mistake at the party harmony caught me and Julie at it. I didn't mean to I just froze and went with it. Harmony got mad at me and now this happened I regret every bit of it and yes I know I'm fucking screwed up. "

Sorry it's been a while but I hope you like this chapter and I'll be working to make the next one happen right away xoxo click they little star button thing