Bully.

SUNMI

"Sunmi!"

I was walking with Chanyeol in the school hallway and someone called me. I instantly look behind, and it was Chen. My face expression turns cold.

"Sunmi! Would you like to eat lunch with me?" He asked and I can feel Chanyeol intense gaze.

"I can't. I'm eating with Chanyeol and his friends." I said plainly and Chen somehow pouted, he hides it with a smile.

"Oh, arasso." He said and and walk away.

"So... You want to eat with me eh???" Chanyeol teased and I hit his head.

"Yah!"

We went to the cafeteria and somehow, I couldn't find Jaemin and Liz. I look towards Chanyeol.

"Have you seen the duos?" I asked and Chanyeol looks around.

"Aniyo." He said and I sigh. Chanyeol then dragged me into the cafeteria. Maybe I was drinking alot of water, I had to go to the washroom. After doing my business, I passed by the lockers.

Somehow, I heard noises and because of my quick reflexes, I turn towards the noise and I saw a locker, moving itself. Its like someone is banging.

I was hesitant to open the locker but I quickly open it but the next thing I saw really shocks me.

"LIZ! JAEMIN!"

They were covered with muds and eggs. I was terried, and my hands started to shake. My eyes were blurry and the first person that I thought it call was Chanyeol. I ran towards the cafeteria and dragged him outside.

"Sunmi? What's going---- on.."

He saw Jaemin and Liz and I can't help but pulled his shirt.

"Please help me. They are my friends." I was desperate for help, Chanyeol looks at me and he quickly nodded. He carried Jaemin and I carried Liz. My only thought was to save them. I didn't care if students bullied me again, if they did, I have no choice but to punch them.

We sent them to the school sickbay. Chanyeol and I had no choice but to wait outside.

"Sunmi, you are shaking badly." Chanyeol said and he scooted near me. I look towards my hands and they were shaking badly. I hug myself.

"It's going to be okay." He said while rubbing my back. It felt ready soothing when he comforts me like this.

"But who did this?" I said and my eyes gets teary. This exactly happens to me. The same tricks.

UNKNOWN

"I'm sorry, Sunmi. I had to these since you always reject my offer and always sticking with Chanyeol."