texas baby.

(Mia's POV)

texas, I am here!

"brand, wake up. we are in Texas" I say to my brother.

"jesus, shut up mia. it's not a big deal" my brother says.

my brother is 16 years old. he is so annoying.

i turn around and sit back. as I look back outside I see gas stations and stores. I look at my phone and I get a notification, "Joey is live on younow". I go onto younow and Joey is sitting there talking, but then he started twerking. that's why I love him.<3

then my mom calls me from the front of the car and starts talking about my new and shit like that.

we pull into the driveway and I look around. I see a group of hot boys walking on the sidewalk. I just pretend I don't see them and look around.

"Hey Mia, look it's your new boyfriend" Luke says, teasing me.

I look at this house, damn it looks like..damnnn.

(Joeys POV)

I look straight ahead and I see this hot girl getting out of her car, but then a boy comes out of the house and calls her over.

Mia. Mia. Mia. Mia.

that is a pretty name, but then she looks at me. I look down and she runs into the house. She is so beautiful, but it seems like she's taken.

"Hey Joey, are you okay" Cameron asks.

"yep" I reply.

(Later that day)

I go on Instagram and I search up Mia Carpenter. I found her page. I see this picture of her underwater. Bruh she even prettier underwater.

My mom calls for dinner and asks me if me and my friends want to go to the beach tomorrow. I say sure.

(Mia's POV)

I love it here. WE GET A MAID. The house is huge. I decide to go outside and go Pokemon hunting.

Then I see a shadow.

-

HEY GUYS!

how'd you like my first chapter!

comment below a rate out of 10:))