bullshit

(Joeys POV)

mia falls asleep into my arms, i feel like i should carry her to my room or we should just chilll here.

i can hear her snoring its so cute and when i look at her she looks 10x hotter than i thought she was. i want her to open her hazel eyes and just look into mine.

2 HOURS LATER

i should really out her into bed, so i carry her. i put her down on the bed and kiss her on the forehead.

i go brush my teeth and jump in with her, i cuddle with and bring her closer.

"what are you doing birlem, are you scared of the monsters under your bed?" she asks.

"no, i just need to cuddle with you because i think i loveeeeee you" he says, laughing. 

"ok finee" mia says, turing around and pulling her closer.

(Mias POV)

when i woke up and joeys arms around me, i move them and quietly get out of bed.

i go and make myself cearel. then i see tayler.

"hey" i say staring down at the bowl.

"magcon tommorow, joey really needs you to come" he say opening the fridge.

"yea obvi, i wil come for sure" then i panic and get off the chair to find my phone.

i found my phone and i have 5 missed calls from my mom and 3 text messages. this is when is start to panic. 

the text messages say:

mia where are you? why aren't you home? i was so worried.

oh no.

you are in big trouble, dont tell me you were hanging out with joey. mia come home right now!

didnt luke tell her i was staying over at joeys. omg.

answer my calls, why are you ignoring me. you are grounded for 2 weeks. when you come home you are going do the chores you didnt do the last 2 days and you are going to do your homework. better be home soon.

oh god, i start thinking the worst case things, then i hear a knock at the door. it seemed like the knock hurt the persons knuckles.

"ILL GET IT" tayler yells from his room.

"its for you mia"he yells.

i walk over and then i see my MOM. what is she doing here! ohno im in big trouble. 

"mom" i say.

"mia not now just come home with me right now" she says softly.

"but-" mia getting cut off.

"no buts,ifs or anything mia i said LETS GO" this time she yells.

then joey walks over, smiling. 

"Oh hello Mrs. Henderson, how are you doing this lovely morning" joey asks

"Im doing good, mia lets go right now" she looks at mia.

"waiiittt why is mia leaving so early, she coming with me to magcon" joey says.

"no shes not, she is in big trouble grounded for 2 weeks" mias mom says.

my mom drags me and while i blow joey i kiss he slammed the door seemed like he was mad.

-

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT?

SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER!