crushing

(Joeys POV)

I hear a sound. I keep on walking because it's Pokemon go. Booommm. I crashed into someone.

"Sorry, oh here. Give me your hand" I say.

She grabs my hand. Then I realize that it's the girl that just moved in.

"Hey I'm Joey. I just live across the street" I say, pointing to my house.

"Hi, my name is Mia. I'm kinda a fan of magcon" she says.

"Do you want to walk around the neighbourhood, perhaps talk" I ask.

"I think I shouldn't. My parents don't even know I'm out" she says, with a worried look on her face.

she looks cute when she does that.

"Don't worry we will go out for a little bit" I said.

she nods.

we start to talk about why she moved here and I talked about how some of the magcon boys are so annoying.

when she found a Pokemon, she was struggling.

"here let me try" I say. our hands touched and we stared into each other eyes.

"here" she says letting go and just looks down.

i catch the Pokemon on the 2nd try.

i walked her to her doorstep and I ask her if she wanted to go to the beach with me and my friends.

she said "sure, but I have to ask.

then I lean in for a kiss, but then she moves and comes in with a hug instead.

I'm in love with Mia, but I don't know if she feels the same way about me.

(Mia's POV)

I shut the door behind me and take off my shoes. I'm thinking so many different things. Did Joey Birlem just lean in for a kiss? I'm such an idiot. Why didn't I kiss him back, but it's a good thing I didn't kiss him because he is a fuckboy.

ive dated a one and I got my feelings hurt. I don't want to get hurt again.

when I head upstairs I go into the washroom and shower.

(Skip shower)

then I brush my teeth and put on my face cream.

I go to my room and turn on my laptop. i call my best friend Tiffany.

"Omg, Joey Birlem lives across from me" I said.

"Really" she ask in a excited way.

" I'm tired I'm going to got bed, but he also asked if I want to got to the beach with him tomorrow. He also tried to lean in for a kiss" I said.

but then it was reconnecting. so, I decide to sleep.

-
what did you think??
short?
Ily

next door // joeybirlem fanticजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें