--chapter 2--

*beep
beep
beep
be--*

I checked my alarm clock. Its... 7:00? Its to early. Oh wait. We are going to school at 8:00.

I got up and showered, toothbrushed, and shaved. Then i went in my walk-in closet to find my clothes that im going to wear today. First impression is everything right?

I settled in a mint green skater skirt, plain white crop top, and mint green pumps. Then i curled and tied my blonde hair. I packed my mint green bag with my notebooks and books and got my phone and earphones then went downstairs.

"Morning Aiden" i greeted him while i was getting a cup of chocolate chip cookie dough. "Morning sis. CCCD (chocolate chip cookie dough) for breakfast?" He asked. I nodded my head yes in response. "Wheres mom and dad?" "Business trip" he answered. "Typical" we said in unison. Then we laughed. "Come on. We dont want to be late" he said as he got his dark green bag. Then we went inside one of our cars to go to school.

When we got there, we both thanked the driver and got in the school. All eyes were on us as we walked in the school finding the office. Two girls approached us. The one is brunette and the other is blonde. "Hi guys. Im Chloe and this is Ashley" the blonde said. Chloe is wearing a blue leggings with white shirt and blue vans. And Ashley is wearing a red high waisted shorts and white off shoulder with red vans. "Hey. Im Avery and this is my stupid ass twin brother Aiden" i said while smiling and pointing to aiden. "Uh guys, do you know where is the office is?" Aiden asked changing the subject. "Yeah. Follow us" Ashley said so we followed her. "Hey mrs. Winston. This is Avery and Aiden.." "Cruise. My name is Avery Lexi Cruise and this is Aiden Louis Cruise. We're new here and yeah" i said to mrs. Winston- i think. "Oh. Heres your schedules, locker numbers, and maps. Have fun" she said in a happy tone. "Thank you" me and aiden said and we got out of the office.

"Do you have a music room where you have music instruments?" I asksd randomly. "Yeah. Why?" Chloe askes. I shrugged. "I didnt practice the violin yesterday. My former music teacher said that we should practice our music instruments everyday for atleast 10 minutes" i said. "May i see your schedules?" Ashley asked. "Sure" we said in unison as i hande ashley mine and aiden handed his to chloe. And chloe BLUSHED. Oh. My. God. "We all have the same classes" ashley said while clapping. "Come on. I wanna check the music room" i said.

The girls led us to our lockers first then we went to the music room.

"Woah" i said when we entered the music room. They have different kinds of music instruments. "There's going to be a school musical talent show next month. You should try out if you know how to play an instrument" chloe said. I nodded. I noticed some students playing the guitar and some playing the piano awfully. And i saw a gross couple making out in a corner. I cringed in the sight.

I saw that no one was playing the violin so i got a 4/4 size. Then i started playing 'gavotte'. I know. Its too slow for me and its from the suzuki violin book 1. Why would i pick a song from book 1? I dont know. Soon enough, a crowd was forming around me. I heard some whispers saying 'the new girl is good at playing the violin', 'wow. Maybe she would join the music talent show' or 'that slut. Im better than her'. I just rolled my eyes.

When i finished, many clapped and whistled. I just let them and went to my friends and brother who are amazed- not aiden of course. "You killed it girl!" Chloe said while we walked in the international language classroom.

--A/N: idk if there is a subject like that. I think i read it somewhere--

We got a seat on the back. Then the bell rung. Hmm. Maybe i should mess with the teacher? Nah. International language is my favorite subject.

"Ok class. We have two new  students today. Please introduce yourselves" the teacher said. I recognize her. Shes....

AUNTIE KATIE!!

--A/N: the teacher is her father's older sister. She is Avery's favorite aunt--

"Auntie Katie?" I asked, wide eyed. "Thats mrs. Holley for you Lex-lex" she said while smirking. Aiden stood up and introduced himself. "My name is Aiden Louis Cruise. Im 16 years old. Mrs. Holley is my aunt. And this is my beautiful younger sis, Lex-lex" then he sat back. Its my turn so i stood up. "Hi. My name is Avery Lexi Cruise. Mrs. Holley is my favorite aunt. This is my stupid ass twin brother, aids. And.. what do you wanna know?" I asked the class. Some raised there hands.

I point at the girl wearing only undergarmets.. i mean very short clothes. "You're ugly" she stated. I just roll my eyes at how dumb she is. "Honey, Im asking you to ask me what you wanna know about me. Not describing yourself" i said at her. Many chuckled. I pointed at ashley- who is raising her hand. "Do you wanna hang out on friday?" She asked. "Course ashy poo" i teased her. Then i pointed to a boy wearing a leather jacket and skinny jeans. Typical jock. "Are you free on friday?" He asked. "1) didnt you heard what ashley asked? We have a girls night so im not free. And 2) i am never free. In fact, im too expensive. You cant even buy me or my time" i said. His expression is priceless. Yeah you should be ashamed of yourself boy! I sat down with a huge smirk on my face.

"Ok. So Aiden, do you know how to speak any language besides english?" Mrs. Holley asked. Aiden stood up. "Yes mrs. Holley. I know how to speak in filipino and french" aiden said confidently. Oh well. "Ok. Then say something about yourself in filipino, then in french, then translate it in english. "Ok then. Ang aking pangalan ay Aiden Louis Cruise. Mahilig ako maglaro ng xbox. mon nom est louis aiden Cruise. j'aime jouer xbox . My name is Aiden Louis Cruise. I love playing xbox" aiden said. All of thr students mouths are open. Then he sat on his chair.

"Ok. That was quite empressive mr. Cruise. Now you ms. Cruise, what languages do you know besides english?" Mrs. Holley asked. I stood up. "I can speak in filipino, french, italian, german, czech, dutch, hungarian, indonesian, and irish" i said. "Ok. Then please say 'aunt katie is the best aunt in the whole world' in filipino, french, italian, german, czech, dutch, hungarian, indonesian, and irish" she said with an amused expression on her face. "Si tita Katie ay and pinakamagaling na tita sa buong mundo. tante katie est la meilleure tante dans le monde entier. zia Katie è il miglior zia in tutto il mondo. katie Tante ist die beste Tante in der ganzen Welt. teta Katie je nejlepší teta na celém světě. tante katie is de beste tante in de gehele wereld. nagynéni katie a legjobb nagynéni az egész világon. bibi katie adalah bibi terbaik di seluruh dunia. Is aintín Katie an aintín is fearr sa domhan ar fad." I said. "Very well. Oh, and thank you for saying nice things about me lex-lex" she said then started the class.

*time skips to lunch time*

Alex's POV

"Hey bruh! Have you sen the new girl? And his twin?" My bestfriend Michael asked me while we headed to the cafeteria. I shook my head no. "Dude you really need to see them. Her brother is my friend now. He said he wants to hang out with us. And the girl plays the violin very good and she speaks ten different languages" michael said. Once we got in, i searched for my friends. I noticed a girl i havent seen before. She must be the new girl. Shes with chloe and ashley. Btw, ashley is my sister. So me and michael walked towards their table. "Hey ash. Hey chloe. And hey..." i said. "My name is aiden and this is my stupid twin avery" aiden said while pointing at avery. Avery swatted his hand and took off one of her earphones. "Didnt mom tell you that its rude to point?" She snapped at aiden then sighed. "Look im sorry aids. Im just a little bit off today. I dont know why. Im just gonna go and get some fresh air and walked away.....