--chapter 4--

<3 Avery's POV<3

"Hi guys" i said to chloe, ashley, alex, and michael as me and aids walked inside the school. Alex walked beside me and snaked his arm around my waist. "What do you want alex?" I asked him. "I.. uh.. i have to go" alex stuttered then ran away. Weird.

"Hey ash, what crawled up your brother's ass and died?" I asked her. "Shit. Joke. Idk. Hes been a little bit off today" she shrugged. We went to our lockers and went to class.

*lunch time*

"Hey lovelies! Have you seen Alex?" I asked them as i ate my fries. They all shook their heads no. "Why sis, you miss him?" Aids teased. I glared at him. "Nah. I was just wondering. He may be fucking a slut right now" i said.

We all finished our lunch and went in a room where we can sign up for the school musical talent show.

"Hi im Avery Lexi Cruise. Im going to sign up for the musical talent show" i said to the girl. "Ok. Its on August 27. 7:00 pm. Ok?" She said cheerfuly. I nodded and smiled. I said thank you then went back to my friends. Then we separated ways to go to our lockers because its nearly end of lunch.

When i reached my locker, i heard moans coming from the janitors closet. Eww. Then i heard a slutty moan. "Ahh.. Alex.. there.. ohhhh" it really broke my heart. Alex making out with a whore. Guess its better to play around again than wait for a boy.

*flashback a year ago*

"Hey babe. Whats your name?" I asked seductively to the guy i met a few minutes ago. "Jacy. You?" He asked, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Lexy. Wanna go have some fun upstairs baby?" (Pretend theyre in a bar) I asked while tugging his arm lightly. "Sure" he said then we went upstairs..

*flashback endes*

I quickly got my stuff for the next subject then ran towards the classroom.

Minutes later, Alex sat beside me. His hair messy, his clothes messy, amd smelling gross. Not to mention his swollen lips.

"Hey aves. Miss ms?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes. "Why so serious aves?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I just shrugged. Not wanting to talk to him. Hes so confused but just dropped it.

15 minutes before the bell rung, a boy with brown hair, brown eyes, and slightly muscular body walked in. "Mr. Dallas. Nice for you to join this class"(thinking of cam dallas) the teacher said sarcastically then continued blabbing.

The boy sat beside me and introduced himself to me. "Hey. My name is Cameron. But you can call me cam. Whats yours?" He asked happily. This is my chance to flirt. (Im not just using cam) "im Avery" i said. "Oh ok. Do you wanna go to a party later at 8:30?" He asked me. "Mkay. Can you pick me up later? Ill give you my number" he gave me his phone and typed my number. "Here. Ill text you my address later" i said. i leaned my head on his shoulder for the rest of the period while alex is glaring at me and cam all the time. I just ignored his cold glare at us.

*end of school day*

Im texting cam my address for the party tonight and
Ashley is annoying the crap outta me right now. She noticed me ignoring her so she got my phone and read me and cam's convo.

"Hey heres my address.
Kk. Ill pick you up at 8:30
Mkay. Bye"

She read while i blushed like crazy. "Plz tell cam im coming too. Okay? Yeah ill ger ready. You too love. Oh and chloe will come too" she said quickly, not even giving me a chance to respond then ran to my room to get ready.

I texted cam that chloe and ashley will be joining us and he said it was fine. God, hes sweet.

I jogged upstairs to my room to get ready for the party.

I noticed that chloe is now here. I didnt even see her come here.

We all took our turns in taking a bath then we picked our outfits for the party.

(Chloe's outfit below)

(Ashley's outfit below)

(Avery's outfit below)

Chloe is wearing a pair of skinny jeans, grey and black tank top, brown boots, with some kind of purse and a bracelet and earrings

Chloe is wearing a pair of skinny jeans, grey and black tank top, brown boots, with some kind of purse and a bracelet and earrings. Ashley is wearing a sparkly gold short shorts, grey top, black heels with gold tip, and a grey purse with earrings and a necklace. I am wearing a black and gold strapless polka dot dress that ends above my knees with a belt, gold heels, and a gold purse with a random necklace that is heavy and a gold bow for my hair that i curled. We also painted out nails gold. We put on not too much make up also then BAM!! We're ready to go.

Aiden went to the party also a few minutes ago. So its just me and my girls (playing Me and My Girls by 5H).

The doorbell rung a few minutes later so i opened it. There stood cameron dallas wearing a white v-neck that hugged his body, making his abs visible, grey jean shorts and black converse. And a black and gold snapback. What a coincidence.

He eyed me up and down before smirking. "Lets go?" He asked me. I nodded. "LEGGO GIRLS!!" I shouted. They ran towards us then greeted cameron. Then we went in cameron's camaro then drove- more like sped off- to the party.

Its time to get wasted....