Chapter 1

"Ludwig!~" a voice sang out. The German turned around and saw his lover, running up to him to give him a hug. "Veeee~! There you are!!"

The German remained silent.

"I made pasta for you, Ludwig!~ let's go, si?~" the Italian says, smiling. He then looked at Ludwig with worry.

"Ludwig..? "

××××××××××××××××××××××

How long has it been like this...? Agh.. I can't seem to remember.. It's weird.. Since.. He was the one everyone remembers.. He, also remembers those who no one remembers.. What happened...? To all the memories everyone had with him..?

When we were stuck in an Island with Japan... When he always called me for help.. Those training days we had..When he saved the world from aliens..

When we escaped from that mansion...

Ah, yes.. There it started.. The mansion.. After... We escaped..

××××××××××××××××××

"GERMANY! GERMAAAAAANNYYYY!!!" He shouted as he hugged the German tightly. "Ah, Italy.." He replied with a soft smile. He took out a small box and kneeled down.

The Italian stood there in the openness of the flower fields of Italy. The soft breeze flew past them. The skies of a beautiful sunrise, light blue swirled with golden.. Ahhh the fresh air..

But this scene was all too familiar to the Italian. Italy gripped his hair, as flashbacks flood his mind. 'no.. No... NO!!! STOP!! '

Blood, sword clashing, pirates.. They all lingered with Italy's head. Tears began to spill.

.

"Italy Veneziano.. Will you marry me..? "

.

The shimmering ring, glistening at the soft glow of the sun, caught the Italian's eyes, causing him to snap back to reality.

He tackled the German, with him on top of Germany. His tears that were meant for fear, melted away deep into the soft cheeks of the Italian. Now, he forced a smile and pretended those were tears of joy.

"O-Of course I will, Germany! ~"

××××××××××××××××××

"Oi.. Tomato bastard, where's mi Fratello?!" A grumpy older Italian asked as he glared at a certain Spaniard who was sitting in a round table with France and Prussia, eating some sweets made by France and drinking beer and wine. "Oh! Romano! Ita-chan is out in the flower fields with Germany.. ~"

Prussia chuckled "Ahh.. West wanted to talk to him Privately"

Romano transferred his gaze at Prussia "Privately?! About what?! France, you're the only one who knew what happened in the past! What is that potato bastard going to tell him!? "

The eyes of the handsome Frenchman, widened at Romano's sudden outburst "E-Excusi moi?! Moi?? I don't even know what Germany has to say to Italy!"

England came bursting in, flashing a rare grin. His emerald green eyes filled with sweet tears. "G'morning gentlemen~ it finally happened! "

"Eh? What happened--" Romano was cut off by Prussia "REALLY?! IT HAPPENED?!"

"Asperratte! Asperratte!!! What--" He was cut off by Spain again. "REALLY AMIGO?! IT HAPPENED?!"

"What is it?! What the fu--" cut off by France "What happened, black sheep of Europe??"

"FUCKING HELL, WHY WON'T YOU LET-A ME SPEAK!? TOMATO BASTARD, PRUSSIAN BASTARD AND THAT FRENCH BASTARD TOO!!!" Romano shouted angrily.

"Germany... Finally proposed.. To Italy"