Part 8

We were walking for a couple of minutes and they haven't stopped talking. Jungkook hasn't been paying attention to me nor giving me protection.

"Oh man, that were the days." V said wiping a fake tear from his eyes. "It's getting late, where are you guys planning on staying?"

Jungkook looked back to look at me and return to look at V. He said somethings to him that I couldn't hear. V chuckled and gave him a pat at the back "Follow me." he announced.

Jungkook gave me a smile and we followed V.

We walked for a few more minutes until we arrived to a village. There were some people outside chatting or the children running around. Even though it was dark outside they didn't seem to care.

"Welcome to The Blue Moon Village, my house is right this way."

"His house?!" I shout whispered to Jungkook.

"Yeah so?" he shrugged it off

"What would my brother say?"

"He won't allow it, but he's a friend we can trust. Besides as long as you are with me you're save."

  "This is my room, sorry if it is a little messy." Putting away a couple of clothes that were spread all over the place.

"No, it's okay. Thank you for letting us stay in your house." smiling politely at him.

When we got to V's house Jungkook went directly to the couch and immediately fell asleep. I guess caring me around got him very tired.

"Nah, it's okay. It's lonely here anyways. It's good to have company once in a while." he said sitting down on his bed. "Hey, I didn't catch your name."

"oh yeah, I'm Abby."

"Abby, what a beautiful name." giving me a cheeky grin. "Well if you need anything I'll be right outside." with that he left the room.

I then jumped to the bed. Ahh so comfy and the smell. The smell it's different, it's not a werewolf smell nor a vampires. I can't quite distinguish it.

"Uh I hope this is something normal for girls." V said, surprising me. I quickly stud up from the bed.

"Jungkook told me to give you this." he gave me a phone. "He also said that good luck,"

"Good luck for what?" I asked

"I don't know, he just said that and went back to sleep."

"Oh okay, thanks I guess."

He started to walk away, but I stopped him. "Wait!"

"Yeah?" he looked down at my hands. I didn't notice that I was holding his arm.

"Ups sorry." letting go of him. "What are you exactly?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, you're not a werewolf, but you live on there territory. You're not a vampire, because you wouldn't be living here. So what are you exactly?"

"Well aren't you a smart girl." he said patting my head. "I can say the same to you. What are you exactly?" he asked.

"I'm a human, of course."

"You're lying. You don't have the aurora of a human, but of something powerful." Resting his body agains the wardrobe next to him.

"Well aren't you smart too." I said patting his shoulder. I'm a small person.

He chuckles.
"Fine if I tell, you tell too. Deal?"

"Deal."

He got closer to me and in an instant his eyes were a bright blue. "I'm a dragon. The frozen one to be exact."

A dragon?! wow. Even though I am one, I've never heard nor seen that there were other peoples. I'm amazed. Wait till my brother hears about this.

"Now it's your turn."

"Turn for what?" Jungkook said with a full alert tone.

V's eyes were normal when he turned around to face Jungkook.
"It's her turn to answer me a question." he simply said.

"You don't need to know V, now get out!" Jungkook said pointing towards the exit.

"We made a deal, besides he's going to accompany us in our journey." I said getting a shock look from both of them. "A deal is a deal."

"You and your brother with the deals, fine." Jungkook went towards V "You tell no one, if you do you're dead." He then stepped back and gave me the signal to show him.

I closed my eyes for a second and opened them, showing off my yellow eyes.

"What's the big deal she's just a werewolf." V said casually.

I closed and open my eyes again, showing my red eyes. "And a Vampire?" he said.

I closed and opened my eyes once again, showing my white eyes. V looked confused, he opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't.

"I-I um you- just, what?!" Was all he could say.

"She's like you too dummy." Jungkook said walking towards V and grabbing him from the back of his shirt. "Now let's go, I want to sleep." V looked back at me, but not with the confused look on his face, but with a happy one.

I then changed my clothes and went to sleep.