Part 9

I woke up by the sound of a phone ringing. Crap! I forgot to call yesterday night.

"Hello?"

"Abby! I was so worried about you!! Why didn't you call?" Suga said.

"It was late when we arrived at the... hotel. I went straight to bed." I lied to him, I felt guilty.

"Okay, then at least your not in a strangers house. Jungkook is capable of doing that."

"Yeah.... Hey! on the way to the hotel I met a very interesting creature." I said.

"Really, who?" he asked.

"I met a dra-" I was cut off by Jungkook, taking away the phone.

"Hey sweetie~" Jungkook teased Suga. "Yeah, she's fine, everything is fine."
I tried to take back the phone, but he won't let me. "Oh no, she was going to say that she saw a dragon fly yesterday. Haha I know she's weird. Mmm K bye." he then put the phone in his pocket.

"What was that for? I was just going to talk about V."

"Abby, listen to me. You can not say a word about Taehyung to anyone specially to your brother."

"The pancakes are gonna get cold if you two don't hurry up." V said entering the room.

"Yeah we're coming now." Jungkook looked at me and got out of the room with V.

What was that all about?

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"In The Blue Moon Village there's nothing we can do." Jungkook said playing video games with V.

"Well we're gonna be here for two weeks. I want to go outside and explore."

"I know a place you would like." V suggested.

"Great let's go!" I said

"It's beautiful." I breath out.
We were on a flower field covered with snow and there were lots and lots of butterflies.

"Well have fun." Jungkook said and started to walk away.

"Huh? You're leaving?" V and I said.

"I don't think there's danger here. I don't need to be here, I'm going back to play video games." with that he left us.

"How did you find this place?" I suddenly asked.

"Well, uh, I was flying by when I saw this place. I couldn't leave afterwards." he simply replied.

"I really thought you dragons were extinct. Guess I was wrong." He looked at me with a sad expression.

"I'm the only one left." he breathed out. He looked at the horizon.

"What about your family? friends? other people?"

"They were all killed by an army. I was saved by a werewolf when he saw me in this field." He looked at the ground and smiled "Enough of that, tell me about your self."

I looked at him in confusion, how can he change a subject so easily? "What about me?" 

"Well how can you be... everything?" we were sitting down at the ground. "Jungkook doesn't tell me about you."

"I don't know if I should..." I started to say.

"You can trust me. I promise I won't tell anyone." he said all cheerful.

"Okay then." I looked at him, he was resting his head on his knees, making it difficult to look at his eyes because of his black hoodie. "Well I'm a royal. I'm the youngest of the royal family."

His eyes widened of surprise but at the same time he looked... scared? angry?

"You're a princess? Abby the princess!!??" I covered his mouth with my hand "Shhh, werewolf's has very delicate ears, you know?"

"Right sorry." he giggled. Such a kid.

We took a minute of silence when he spoke. "Do you wanna fly?" I was surprised by his question, I've never transformed into a dragon before.

"I-I don't know how to control my self that easily. I can only change my eyes."

"What?! it's easy come I'll show you." he got up and offered me his hand.

Should I accept it?