Chapter 3 Sleepover and Shopping

^^^^^ Picture of Elli and Ella Porras up top ^^^^^

Chapter 3 Sleepover and Shopping

Emily's P.O.V.

It's Friday after-school and I'm waiting at my car for Taylor, Eric, Elliot, and Ethan to show up so we can go home. Tay and Eric threw their bags for the weekend in my trunk this morning when they got to school. I'm playing games on my phone when my brothers show up. I pop the trunk and let them throw their bags in the back and as they are doing that Tay and Eric showed up and threw their bags in the trunk as well. 

Taylor yelled shotgun and jumped in the passenger seat while the boys all moaned and groaned and got in the back seats. I looked at Taylor and said," Starbucks?" She said yeah and I drove us to the middle school and picked up Eren and Erica and then drove to Starbucks. I went through the drive-through and I ordered a Midnight Mint Mocha Frappuccino  (for myself), 2 Caramel Macchiatos (for Elliot and Ethan), 2 Caramel Cocoa Cluster Frappuccino (for Taylor and Erica), and 2 White Chocolate Mocha (for Eric and Eren). 

I paid for the drinks gave them to who they were ordered for and drove home. When I got to the house I saw Elijah outside on our "miniature" playground with Efren, the triplets, Evan, and Edgar. I also saw that Elli and Ella's car was in the driveway. I parked the car and popped the trunk. I grabbed my stuff and the boys and girls did the same. Tay closed the trunk and we went inside. I saw Elli holding Evelyn and Ella holding Engel. I dropped my bag by the couch and went up behind Elli and hugged her and then did the same with Ella. They smiled and hugged me back. 

I grabbed my bag and went up to my room to see Taylor already making herself at home and Eric just chilling on my bed. I threw my bag in the closet on top of both of Taylor's bags. I then sat in my bean bag chair and said," So Eric you sleeping in my room tonight or Elijah's?" He thought about it and said," Wouldn't your parents get mad if I slept in your room with you and Taylor?"

I thought about it for a minute then grabbed Eric's bag and said," I'm going to go put this in Elijah's room, okay?" He laughed and said okay. I walked out of my room into the hallway and walked down the hall to Elijah's room. I knocked on his door just incase he was in there. He wasn't he was still outside with the little kids. I dropped Eric's bag at the foot of Elijah's bed and went back to my room. I looked at Taylor to see she was passed out on my bed next to Eric who was also passed out. 

I laughed, took a picture posted it on snapchat, and instagram. I then turned the light off and went downstairs to help cook dinner for everyone. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom, Elli, Ella, Elijah, and Elliot starting dinner. I looked in the living room to see Ethan, Eren, and Erica watching tv and playing games with the youngest ones. 

I walked over to my mom and said," Mama guess what!!" "What sweetie?" "Tay's godfather got Eric, her, and I tickets to the 5sos concert next week!!" "How awesome sweetie!" "Right mom! I was wondering if I could go to the concert and go shopping tomorrow for a new outfit for the concert." " Well of course you can sweetie, Just make sure that your father knows you are going to the concert and that you are going to go shopping tomorrow. I imagine that you Taylor and Eric are going together?" I laughed and said," Yeah we are. And okay I'll tell him tonight when he gets home. Do you need help with dinner Mom?" She gave me that look saying of course. 

I told her to go sit down because she looked tired and I didn't want her to get hurt or anything especially because she's 7 months pregnant. She said okay and went and sat down. I helped the twins, Elijah, and Elliot cook dinner.

We finished cooking dinner and the twins and I set the table. While Elijah and Elliot put the food on the table. I went upstairs and got Taylor and a Eric. Then I made them help round up all the children. Once we got everyone at the table the front door opens and in walks my Dad. Everyone ran over to my Dad and hugged him.

After that everyone sat at the table and we started serving the food.

●After Dinner●

Tay and Eric helped me round up all the dishes and put them in the dishwashers after that we headed upstairs and went to sleep. We decided we were gonna go shopping around 11.

■The next day■

Tay and I woke up around 930 because I heard the little ones running up and down the hall. We got up and went to the door and opened. When we opened it we saw Elijah and Eric chasing the babies down pretending to be monster's. I giggled and and closed the door. I looked at Taylor and said," Okay so we have to get ready to go shopping but we need to get by the kids and the boys without being seen.... any ideas..?" She thought about it and looked around. She looked at the bathroom that connected my room to Erica and Emma's room. She pointed at that and I said good job and we cut through the bathroom to the girls room. They were still asleep so we quietly went through their room and and went out the door. We got outside and I saw the kids and the boys on the other side of the hallway. I told Tay to let's book it and we did. We ran to the stairs and down them. We ran into the clothes closet and picked out clothes for me to wear. And then we went back up the stairs. I saw Elijah and Eric running the opposite way. Tay and I booked it back to my room and quietly closed the door. We let out a deep breath and started getting ready.

When we were completely ready it was 10:45. I high fived her and we grabbed our purses and walked out of the room. I didn't see anyone in the hall so I went to Elijah's room and knocked on the door. There was no answer so I opened the door and didn't see anyone in there. I closed the door and we headed downstairs.

When we got downstairs I saw Eric and Elijah laying on the couch watching tv with the kids. Eric saw Taylor and I so he got up did the guy shake with Eric and came over to us. I looked at him and said," You ready to go Eric?" "Yeah, we taking your actual car or the car you use for the school week?" "My car cause I can't use the other car when its not school related." He said okay and I grabbed the keys to my mustang and we walked towards the door. I told my mom we were leaving now and she said okay and to be safe. 

We got in the car and I drove us to the mall. We went inside and I instantly went straight to hot topic. After I went into hot topic we went to Sears, JCpenny's, Macy's, and a bunch of different stores. 

We spent about 2 hours at the mall when we left with pants for Taylor and a pair of socks for Eric and a bunch of stuff from Hot Topic, Spencer's, Claire's, Victoria Secret, and bath and body works. I popped the trunk and we threw the stuff in the back. I looked at Taylor and Eric and said," What store now?" "Why don't we try Rue 21, Ross, and Marshall's. I mean all Eric has socks... " I looked at Taylor agreeing with her. 

I started the car and we went to Rue 21. 

~After shopping~

We  ended up getting all of our outfits from Rue 21. So after that it was 4pm and we decided to go get food. After we got food and ate, it was 5:15 so we headed back to my house. When we got inside the house my Dad was home and he was cooking dinner with only the boys. I smiled at it and my mom came out of no where asking us what our outfits looked like that we bought. 

I pulled out my outfit from my bag and showed her she squealed a little and said," That's going to look really cute on you!" I smiled and said," Yeah that color looks amazing right..?!" 

To be continued..... 

<><><><><><><><><><>
Please Vote and Comment and tell me how you like the story so far!!! And I promise it is a 5sos fanfic!! They just come in at a later chapter!!!

[-] Amber [-]