Chapter 4 Concert Day!!!

^^^^^ Picture of Elizabeth and Ezekiel Porras up top ^^^^^

Chapter 4 Concert Day!!!

Emily's P.O.V. 

It's the day of the concert and instead of going to school at 7:30 we'll be in the car on our way to Sacramento for the concert. Her godfather is picking us up to drive us to the concert in Sacramento at 4 am. Sacramento is almost 6 hours away. We are staying at a hotel after the concert because we wanted to stay a day or two after the concert to explore Sacramento because we don't really ever go to Sacramento and we want to check out the city. 

Taylor, Eric and I never even went to sleep last night. We are too excited for the concert. It's 315 now so we were in the living room watching tv waiting for Taylor's GodFather. We're currently watching Power Rangers cause like why not?

I started slipping into sleep when Taylor started shaking me saying her godfather was here. I said okay and we all went outside. When we go outside we saw that her godfather had brought his Expedition and I was so happy cause we could lay a blanket and long pillow out in the back and sleep for all the car ride.

We got in the car and I laid a blanket out in the back and threw the body pillow there. We put our suitcases and bags in the middle seat and then we plugged in our multiple charging ports car piece and we all plugged in our phones, and then Tay and I plugged in our portable chargers and then we plugged another multiple charger piece and plugged in our wireless headphones.

We then got in the back and laid down. I was cuddling my stuffed squirtle and Taylor was cuddling her stuffed Charmander and Eric was cuddling with his stuffed Pikachu. We all passed out about 5 minutes after her godfather started driving.

●Four hours later●

I wake up to see that Eric is shaking me awake. He told me that Taylor's GodFather stopped to buy us breakfast. I got up and saw that we were at the Black Bear Diner. I jumped up and put my sandals on. We went inside and ordered food. We were in there for about an hour and a half. We finished eating paid and got back in the car.

I grabbed my squirtle and went right back to sleep.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Once we finished eating breakfast and got back in the car Em passed out with squirtle squished between her arms. Eric grabbed his Pikachu and passed out as well. I wasn't really tired so I quietly climes over the seat and my phone. I sat down and checked my notifications.

I saw that I had messages from Tiffany and her minions calling me a slut and saying I'm good for nothing and that I should kill myself because no one wants me alive and all the other mean things they like to say. I sighed and exited out of their messages. And went to the other message that I had from calumhood.v I don't actually think it's Calum Hood but who ever it actually is, is really sweet and kind and amazing!

The message said," Good Morning Beautiful" I blushed and said good morning back.

Calum's P.O.V.

I've been texting this girl on instagram from one of my secret accounts and she's so amazing. I really hope she's coming to the concert tonight. I would ask her if she is but I don't want her to know it's me before the concert.

I texted her like an hour ago saying 'Good morning beautiful' and she still hasn't responded. It's 9 o'clock. She's usually awake already... I shouldn't freak out maybe she's just sleeping in.

Right now the boys and I are currently doing a sound check. In the middle of singing Amnesia I felt my phone vibrate in my front pocket. I smiled and couldn't wait till we finished singing. Once we finished the sound check I pulled my phone out and saw that tkbreenn which is the girl I've been talking too. She had said 'Good morning'.

I texted her back and continued you on with the sound check.

●2 hours later●

Emily's P.O.V. 

I woke up just as we pulled into the Hyatt Regency Hotel. We had gotten 2 rooms. 1 room for her godfather which had only 1 bed and then a room for us which had two beds.

A bell boy brought a luggage carrier and he stacked all of put luggage on it and I carried the backpack with all our electronic stuff in it. I made sure to unplug the multiple charging ports thing and threw it in the bag.

We walked inside and the bell boy showed us where our rooms are and put our stuff in the rooms. Once inside it was already 12:30. I set the bag on the desk thing and fell onto the bed by the window. I started going to sleep again with Taylor jumped on me and said," Girl get up! We're leaving here at 4 to get to the concert before everyone else!" I groaned and got up. Tay and I went in the bathroom and did our makeup.

Once we finished our makeup I did small curls at the bottom of my hair and Taylor straightened her hair. After that we threw our clothes on and it was 3 o'clock. I looked to see that Eric was asleep on the bed close to the wall.

I slapped his butt and told him to get ready. He jumped up and threw his clothes on and then fell on the bed and started falling asleep again.

●At the concert● 

Right now 5sos is singing Amnesia and Luke has made eye contact with me for the 4th time since the concert started. Oh my geeerrrddd, I can't believe it! I kept my cool and kept singing along to the songs.

After that song was over I saw Calum turn a little and look at us. Wait he's not looking at us. He's looking at...

To be continued.....

<><><><><><><><><><>
Please Vote and Comment and tell me how you like the story so far!!! I told you 5sos would be coming into the chapter soon!!!

[-] Amber [-]