Desires

Woman don't know the meaning of wanting a loyal relationship. Woman are still wanting to be stuck in the same position with all the guys they feel are perfect, but only because they're cute. Why is it that woman always say they want a loyal relationship? Because they're tired of being hurt. The thing is you woman do it too! Men are constantly willing to do things for the girl they love, but you never know when enough is enough! If you want a loyal relationship you need to be ready for the things that come with it. Honestly you girls do the same thing. It's frustrating that you pretty girls complain on social media about wanting a guy that won't hurt you, or treat you like a toy. Did you ever ask yourself why they do things to you? Yea guys cheat and yea guys can be the reason for issues but you girl keep acting like it's the boys that are the biggest issues! Some of you girls wouldn't understand what it's like being stuck in the position of temptation with the other sex because you are the other sex. I love a girl right now so much things are different but when you girls start to not reply and become more slow we tend to start thinking things that end up hurting ourselves.  I don't want to blame breakups on woman but I just want you girls to understand that if you have a boyfriend, you need to treat him like your king in order for him to treat you like his queen. If you want something loyal, don't go for the cutest guys because if you think they're cute, so do other girls. You'll know when a guy truly loves you when he's done more than you can do to have you! That's loyal!;)