Chapter One

Sebastian kissed the boy hotly, pushing his tongue into his mouth without any hesitation. He collected Ciel's wrists and pinned them to the mattress above his head, loving the way the child squirmed and arched upwards. The demon pulled away after just a few moments, his free hand gently stroking Ciel's cheek. "What toys would you like to use tonight, baby?" He asked, voice low and soft, letting go of his wrists for the moment, instead running his hands up and down Ciel's sides slowly, the gloves rubbing against his skin almost tickling him.

"I want..." He fell silent for a moment, trying to think. They owned so many toys Ciel couldn't even imagine how many. He bit at his lower lip, knowing it aroused Sebastian further, resisting his urge to smirk victoriously as he heard a low purr of a growl escape the man above him. "The ears. And the tail. And the crop." His lips curled upwards in a delicious smile, taking Ciel's lip between his teeth and giving it a tug.

"Of course, kitten. Go get them." He moved off of the boy and instead sat on the edge of the boy, watching as Ciel, nearly naked, besides his shorts and stockings, climbed off the high bed, going to the little chest beside his wardrobe, where all of the toys Sebastian had bought or produced in some way were stored. The boy stuck his little backside in the air as he rummaged through the chest, and Sebastian bit his tongue and clenched his hands to fists to keep himself in place. Ciel came back, furry ears and a tail, one end of it being smooth glass, along with riding crop, the braided leather swinging as he walked. He clambered onto Sebastian's lap, looking up at him innocently as he situated the headband with ears atop his head, mewling for the demon.

"Such a good little kitty, you are," he cooed, taking the toy and whip and setting them aside. He was quick to remove Ciel's shorts, throwing them carelessly onto the floor. "Do you want Daddy to use his tie to blindfold you or tie your wrists together?"

The boy remained silent. He knew Sebastian's game, and he knew the man would punish him if he spoke without being given permission first.

Sebastian chuckled, kissing the boy's brow. "You may speak."

Ciel began to nuzzle against Sebastian sweetly, big eyes sliding closed, little hands holding to the front of his pressed uniform. "I want to tie my wrists together, because I like to watch my Daddy fuck me," he whispered, voice sweet and quiet and almost so innocent that the demon wanted to flip him over and just fuck him now.

"Of course, my sweet boy." He removed his tie and gathered Ciel's wrists once more, pinning them behind his back, before tying them together in a tight knot. Wordlessly, he pushed two fingers into the child's mouth, eyes taking on a light glow as he felt him suckle and swirl his tongue. Sebastian pulled the fingers out of his sinful little mouth and trailed the saliva-coated tips down the knobs of his spine, before rubbing one against his hole lightly, pressing kisses to his shoulder.

He did nothing but rub, gently pushing but not with enough pressure to actually enter him, until he felt Ciel pull at the front of his waistcoat, looking up at him with wide, pleading eyes. He couldn't speak, so he just mewled in want, hips rolling downwards. Sebastian chuckled unable to resist him any longer, slowly sliding in his finger to the knuckle. He relished in the way Ciel clenched around him and rolled his hips, already impatient and wanting more.

Ciel let out a whimper. He wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck, resting his forehead against the demon's shoulder. He closed his eyes and forced himself to just appreciate what's in him right now, trying his best to not think about the cock rubbing against his inner thigh and how tiny this one finger is compared to that.

When Sebastian slid in a second finger, he moaned in appreciation, keeping himself nice and relaxed. The glass end of the tail pressed against Ciel's swollen lips and he was eager to take it in his mouth, picking his head up so he could look up at his demon while he suckled on the tail, pretending it was Sebastian's cock. He heard the demon growl lowly and felt his cheeks heat up a bit, though it only encouraged him to take more into his mouth, hollowing his cheeks out. The tail was soon pulled from his mouth and the almost satisfying fingers were pulled from his hole.