Chapter Two

"Meow..." The boy's face flushed and he stared at his shocked butler, biting his lip anxiously. He reached up and self consciously adjusted the ears that sat atop his head, averting his gaze.

Sebastian stared at the boy hungrily, taking in the sight of him. Those perfect little rosy cheeks, his wide, bright eyes, the cat ears he wore. Ciel wore only a dress shirt and stockings, giving the demon a peek of his backside and creamy thighs. He could feel his pants tightening just from the sight of him. He took a step towards him and reached out, running his gloved fingers down the child's soft jawline. "Did you dress up just for me?" He asked, allowing himself to smirk when the boy tilted his head and nuzzled against his hand affectionately.

He nodded shyly, closing his eyes. "I did," he said softly, taking a step closer to Sebastian and burying his face in his stomach. What the demon didn't see was the tail he'd worked nearly twenty minutes on getting in correctly, and that rubbed against his prostate with each move he made. He cleared his throat so he didn't let out a moan, wrapping his little arms around Sebastian's waist and clinging to him.

Leaning downwards, the demon scooped Ciel up, only then realizing he was wearing a tail, as well. "What a naughty little kitten," he cooed, causing the younger to blush harder. The boy wrapped his arms around his neck, then, clenching around the rubber end of the tail inside of him. "Perhaps we should teach the kitten a lesson of what happens when he tempts a demon, hmm?"

They were already in Ciel's bedroom, but that wasn't where Sebastian wanted to do it. He wanted to bend him over his office desk. Sebastian carried him swiftly out the door and down the hall, walking into the study, closing and locking the door behind them.

"Why are we going in here?" Ciel barely managed to not stutter. He tucked his head in the crook of his neck, allowing his eyes to slip shut.

Sebastian walked to the desk and was quick to nearly slam him down, staring at the startled and flushed boy lustfully. "I want to fuck you on your desk, is this an issue?" He asked, tone clearly commanding and dominant. He chuckled softly when the boy quickly shook his head 'no', biting his lip once more. "What have I told you in the past, young master? Do not bite your lip. I am unsure if I can control myself when you do." His eyes flashed magenta, pupils slits.

Removing his gloves, the demon reached downwards and spread Ciel's legs, the boy bringing a hand up to cover his mouth. The tail hung out of him lazily, dangling near the floor. Sebastian settled his cold hands on the short space of skin between the hem of his thigh highs and his crotch, kneading there gently.

The simple movement caused the boy to whine softly, already hard and nearly dripping. Sebastian swiftly unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it onto the floor carelessly. He leaned down, mouthing at his hipbones lazily, before dragging his tongue to his navel and upwards, towards his chest.

"Would you like for me to touch you?" He murmured against his skin, staring up at him for a moment before taking his nipple in his mouth, giving it a gentle suck before moving to the other one, doing the same to it.

"Pl-Please...." Ciel whined, voice muffled by his hand, back arching wantonly. "Oh, please, S-Sebastian..." He reached down with his free hand and tangled his fingers in the demon's hair, attempting to keep him in place. They'd just begun and he was nearly desperate to have Sebastian inside of him already.

He smirked when the boy tugged at his silky locks, whimpering. "What a good little kitten, begging so nicely," he cooed once more, pressing a kiss to the center of his chest before wrapping a hand around his cock, beginning to stroke it slowly.

The boy's ears burned and he threw his head back, moaning softly. His hips rolled upwards, into Sebastian's touch, clenching and unclenching around the tail. "Ohhh, Sebastian..." He pulled at his hair once more. Sebastian took the hint and moved upwards from his chest, kissing Ciel gently.

Ciel threw his arms around his neck and kissed him back sloppily, immediately opening his mouth for the demon when he felt him nibbling along his lower lip. He moaned louder as Sebastian's hand sped up, the man's tongue sliding into his mouth and pushing against the boy's.

Sebastian's other hand wrapped around the base of the tail, pulling away from the kiss and smirking mischeviously, beginning to move it in and out of the boy slowly. He kissed his throat, leaving a trail of hickeys down the side of his neck. Ciel groaned, his legs hooking around the demon's waist, pressing back into him eagerly. "Mm, are you ready for me, little one?" He murmured, pulling away from his neck and looking down at him, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

He nodded eagerly, rubbing against his abdomen, whimpering as his sensitive cock rubbed against the coarse material of Sebastian's tailcoat. "I need- I need you inside m-me...." He whined, his short fingers lacing through the hair at the nape of Sebastian's neck and giving the locks a hard pull.

The butler merely hummed in reply, letting him do as he wished, beginning to slowly pull the tail out, wanting Ciel to feel every inch he had inside of him. Once it was fully out, he let the tail fall onto the floor, undoing his pants, pulling his cock out. He rubbed the head against Ciel's slightly gaping hole teasingly, relishing in the way he shivered in delight and rocked his hips downwards. "Ah, one moment.."

Sebastian pulled away completely then, leaving Ciel confused and dazed, flipping the boy onto his stomach so he was bent over the desk. "Much better," he murmured, wrapping a hand around the base of his cock to keep himself steady as he positioned himself at his entrance, slowly pushing in.

The boy's hands sought refuge at the edge of the desk, gripping onto it tightly, trying his best to keep himself relaxed. He let out a long, low moan, pressing back against Sebastian mindlessly. Once the demon was as far in as he could get, he settled both hands on his hips, giving them a light squeeze, waiting for Ciel's sign of being ready.

It came a few moments later, when the boy rocked his hips back against Sebastian's, moaning loudly at the feeling, The demon growled lowly, eyes aglow once more. He pulled back until only the tip was in, before sliding back into Ciel smoothly, groaning at the feeling of his tight warmth around him.

"Nn..." The boy squeezed his eyes shut, the maddening slow pace driving him absolutely, completely, and utterly insane. "God, Sebastian, more!" He whined after a moment, nails digging into the wood.

"You know what I want you to say," he purred, leaning forward and pressing hot kisses down the delicate bow of Ciel's spine. "Say it, and I'll fuck you nice and hard." He felt the boy squirm underneath him, looking up at the back of his head to watch his ears turn red.

Ciel bit his lip, pressing his face against the smooth surface of the desk, blushing like mad. He hated when Sebastian did this, it was just so damn embarrassing. "Da-Daddy," he stuttered, spreading his stocking-clad legs further and raising his hips for Sebastian. "Please, Daddy, I want you so badly..."

Sebastian let out a lustful growl at the words, and pulled out completely, before slamming back into him, starting a rough and fast pace. He bit down between his shoulder blades, muffling his groans. The demon let go of one of his hips in favor of wrapping his arm around his waist, holding their bodies flush, feeling Ciel's skin drag against his with each thrust. The boy's legs and cock hit the side of the desk with the force of Sebastian's movements, but that was the last thing on his mind. All he could think about was how big the demon was and how he filled him so perfectly and was working him so right.

It wasn't much longer before Ciel came with a long cry of, "Daddy," tightening considerably around the demon's length as his orgasm swept through his little body, the entirety of him shaking for a few moments. The tightness around his length caused Sebastian to come, as well, moving upwards a bit and biting the boy's shoulder hard to muffle his loud moan.

Once he'd calmed a bit, Sebastian slowly pulled out, turning the spent and sleepy boy over. He tucked himself back into his pants and scooped Ciel up, looking down at the boy. Pressing a kiss to his forehead, he began to walk back to his master's bedroom. "You're such a good kitty for Daddy, aren't you?"

Though flushing deeply and extremely embarrassed, Ciel wound his arms around his neck and shyly nodded, burying his face in his chest.