i

Standing hidden in the crowd I looked at the trembling group down on their knees feeling a pang of guilt however with the loss we had taken I knew that there was no stopping Negan and whatever he had planned.

Seeing how the group were however I could only guess it was going to be some kind of an execution and while I usually loved standing by our leaders side I wasn't quite up to it, absently touching my arm every so often as I looked from face to face before stopping on one. My blood immediately boiling at the sight of one of two faces permanently seared into my mind.

Carol Peletier. The woman who brought me into this world and never so much as acted like it, for years allowing my father to raise his fists and use his hands for things no child should ensure before running away without so much as a note.

Hearing Dwight introduce the man of the hour I cheered along with everyone else walking through the crowd, the men parting knowing it was inevitable that our leader would call me forward and after spotting my mother in the line I now wanted nothing more then to show her what her actions or lack there of when I was a chile had made me into today.

-

Hearing the knock I pick up Lucille, however I stop for a moment walking over to look out the opposite window and see if my Dangerous Woman's out there waiting for me and bite my lip thinking how fun it's going to be to share this with her.

My happiness dissipates immediately when I see her no where in the crowd and curse under my breath before putting on face not wanting the guys or the group before us to see me anything other then calm before I open the door and walk out with a smirk.

"Pissing our pants yet?" With a firm grip on Lucille sitting on my shoulder showing off her beauty I walk forward in silence until I walk out of the shadows.

"Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close." Looking around scrutinising those who cut down the numbers of my men for a good minute .

"Yep. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon."

-

Watching every word be spoken with a smile I can see the strain, the mask dropping although with him it could just be the usual however I had gotten pretty good at reading him, something his men laughed at until they were on the end of his anger for not listening to what I had to say.

-

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?"

I point to those standing before me when one of my men makes it easy, standing behind a male between a dark skinned woman with a Samaria Sword and a boy with one eye.

" It's this one. He's the guy."

With a sigh I walk over "Hi. You're Rick, right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah."

Looking from the shaking man to the crowd I catch sight of her, my spirits slightly lifted though still pissed at the group on their knees before me.

"You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes, you are." A Cheshire Cat smile making its way on my face that I can full off as a scare tactic while showing my lifted spirits at the same time before changing as fast as it was there as though it weren't even there.

"You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're stupid, which you very may well be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes. Pay attention. Give me your shit... or I will kill you. Today was career day. We invested a lot so you would know who I am and what I can do. You work for me now. You have shit, you give it to me. That's your job. Now, I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will. You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But the word is out. You are not safe. Not even close. In fact, you are pegged, more pegged if you don't do what I want. And what I want is half your shit. And if that's too much, you can make, find, or steal more, and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back, the harder it will be. So, if someone knocks on your door... you let us in. We own that door. You try to stop us and we will knock it down. You understand?"

Watching the leader look around as though clueless what to do or say I lean down cupping one hand over my ear.

"What, no answer? You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished, now, did you? I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now, can you? I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with. And for that, for that you're gonna pay. So, now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you."

I look down at Rick keeping hold of his gaze as I lift and twirl my most precious possession around showing Rick before slowly walking down the line.

"This-- this is Lucille, and she is awesome. All this, all this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor."

Stopping at the end I inhales seeing a flaming red head, seemingly ex-military with one hell of a mustache before swiping his free hand over my own "Huh. Ugh, I gotta shave this shit."

Walking down the line once more I kneel down before the boy with one eye.

-

Watching I can't help but start to feel bored, my mind taking a turn back to a half an hour ago...

Walking through the woods my breathing laboured as I constantly looked over my shoulder in case one of Negan's men were following me before leaning up against a tree and unbuttoned my jacket sleeve before pulling it back to reveal one nasty looking bite.

"No..."

Quickly covering the bite with my jacket sleeve with a hiss and redoing the buttons I look around to make sure that I was still alone before noticing a small group of Walkers a few feet away heading towards the clearing and head toward them, taking out my knife and shot gun.

I manage to only have to use the guns handle to bash in the skull of the last two, no bullets shed before one of the guys comes running my way.

"Hurry girl, he's about to start!"

-

"SONNY! GIRL WHERE YOU AT? CONE DOWN HERE!"

Watching the blonde walk down with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes I wondered what her problem was, she looked so excited before.

"Everybody that's one fucking Dangerous Woman... and she's mine." I say before pulling her in for a kiss.

"Oh and also she'll be the one who chooses which one of you meets your maker tonight."

-

Hearing Negan's words I look at each member however my eyes keep on going back to my mother.

"Really baby... Her?" Negan whispers in my ear questioning me making me look at him in question before my mind registers what he meant.

"I have other plans for her." Is all that I say as I walk toward her, stopping feet away before turning my back on her as I walk down the line and stop by Negan before whispering in his ear my pick.

Not wanting to see the execution as he starts to go on and on with his usual monologue I make my way into the van and close the door shut behind me, waiting until he's finished.