15

unedited

( Tatianna )

My phone rang across the room and I was too lazy to get it , but I did it any ways. It was Kieara.

Me: Hey Kieara.

Kieara: Waiting for my call?

I laughed.

Me: You wish. 

Kieara: I do. How'd did your interview/evaluation go?

Me: It went great. I got the job once I showed I could actually dance. So I got my studio and keys.

Kieara: Congrats.

I smiled.

Me: Thank ya.

Kieara: No problem. What are you doing?

Me: Making up some choreography. You?

Kieara: About to meet some friends for lunch. You wanna come?

Me: No. I'm okay. I have to sign these forms anyways.

Kieara: Oh come on , Tatianna. Think of it as a celebration for you getting the job.

Me: Eh. I guess. Where should I meet you?

Kieara: I'll just come get you.

Me: That's okay. I have to take home some things anyways. So I'll just meet you.

Kieara: Alright. Um we're going to be at Darryl's Wood Fired Grill. The one off of West Gate City Blvd.

Me: Okay. I'll be there in 10.

Kieara: Well I'm just pulling up so I'll see you in 10. Text me when you arrive and I'll tell you where we're sitting.

Me: Alrighty. See ya then.

Kieara: See ya babydoll.

We hung up and I slipped my phone into my pocket. I began to pick up my scattered papers about the kids I will be teaching , forms I had to sign and already choreographed steps. I put them in separate folders and walked out , locking my door behind me. I got in the car after placing the folders in the back seat. I started my engine and buckled up. After scanning the radio for 3 minutes , I decided to just put in my Nickelback CD and How You Remind Me came blaring through the speakers. I put the car in drive and sped off.

13 minutes later , I pulled in a parking space. I got out with my phone , crossbody , and clutch. I walked in and stood in the short line. I pulled my phone out and texted Kieara. 

Me : Im here . I'm in the line .

I instantly got a reply.

Kieara : Okay . When you get fully in come to the right and you'll see our table.

Me : Or you could come get me . 

Kieara : yeah , I could do that . I'll be on the right as soon as you walk in.

Me:  Kay.

Man: Table for how many.

Me: Actually I'm meeting somebody.

Man: Alright. 

He sent me in and I looked the the right and there stood Kieara. I smiled and walked up to her.

Kieara: Bout time you got here.

Me: Don't be getting smart , I'll pop you.

Kieara: Sorry.

Me: Mhm.

She wrapped her arm around my waist and led me to a table where one stud and one adorable gay boy were sitting at on the same side.