New Leaf

Armoni Pov
Chapter 4
Me saying I'm tired is a complete understatement. I am beyond that. I can't even get rest in my own home because August. Ever since out little argument he's been real rude and petty.

"So he came in here the other day. We got into an argument and he's been acting real very petty!",I ranted to Tamera.

"Like?",She sipped her water.

"For one he has parties every night. Loud. Peep this out though. He only has them on days he knows I work. Very loud music Tamera. Do you see these bags under my eyes? I'm tired!",I started crying and Tamera ran to my assistance.

"Look just go over there and kindly ask him to be respectful. I'm sure he'll understand. I mean it's not like you guys don't know each other!",She assured me.

"You're right. I'm going to go over there now!",I cleared my throat fixing my clothes.

I heard the door bell ring. I was not sure who it was. I left the gate open so it could honestly be whoever. When I opened the door a tall light skin man was standing there.My god was he fine. He was thuggish but not too thuggish to live in the neighborhood. Did I mention he was fine. I couldn't even get my words out to even speak.

"Hi. Uh. How can I help you?",I cleared my throat looking away.

"I'm Oshea. I just moved in across the street.",He chuckled lightly.

"Yes. Of course. Come in!",I moved out the way letting him in.

I had to keep my composure. I didn't want to scare him off or anything. I don't want him to think I'm a stalker. I just can't believe he's moving in across the street.

"I'm going to-",Tamera stopped I'm her tracks. "Oshea ? Oshea Jackson?"

"That's me!",He chuckled.

"Like Ice Cube son?Like straight outta Compton?", I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah nice to meet you!",He chuckled."Anyways August is right next door to you and he's disturbing to everyone. The thing is I can't go over there and no one else will. So I was wondering could you do it"

"I was just on my way over there.!",I stood up and headed to the door.

I waited for him to walk out and we said our goodbyes before I headed over there. I am going to give August a piece of my mind. I knocked on his door. I waited for a second because no one answered until I started beating on his door. Eventually I heard movement and a girl came to the door.

"How can I help you?",A tall brownskin girl stood in our doorway.

"Is August here?",I was trying not to be rude.

Even though I don't. I promise I don't want to be involved with August. I still don't like seeing him with other women. It's nothing it's just a mind thing. She left and shortly after August came to the door.

"Wazzum?",He said dryly.

"This is the game you wanna play!",I retorted.

"I don't kno what chu talking about!",He chuckled.

"The loud music. August don't play with me!",I retorted.

He just stood in front of me laughing thinking shit is funny. This is the problem I have with him now. His dumb ass.

"August what the fuck is so funny?",I pushed him .

"You!",He shrugged.

"You're so fucking in considerate!",I retorted. "And to make matters worst-

He grabbed me by my waist backing me to the house. It caught me off guard so my breathing grew heavy.

"August get your hands off of me!",I retorted.

"I'm tired of you talking!",He locked his lips with mine.

As much as I wanted to stop him I couldn't. I wrapped my arms around his lips completely forgetting the fact that he had a girl in the house. I parted my lips giving him more access. I felt my inner body heat up. I ended up with my eyes close and it was like time stood still. He broke it off pecking my lips one last time.

"I uh. I should go!",I hurried off the porch going home.

I don't know what just happened. I rushed inside the house slamming my door. W. T. F just happened. I shouldn't have did that. I'm ready for it to happen again. Snap out of it Armoni. Snap out of it. Oh my gosh that was amazing.