Chapter 8

~3RD POV~~8 YEARS OLD~

"Oh remember this photo when Cole and (y/n) took baths together as babies they were so cute~ Oh look when they slept with each other they would hold each other hand. Same thing when it was their first time to go to the zoo (y/n) was sacred to lose Cole when he wanted to look at the spiders and separate the group. Ah sweet memories of they as babies" both mothers of Cole and (y/n) said reminiscing of their kid's childhood.

Today the adults wanted to talk about something important while the kids just played at the nearby park.

"Be careful Cole you might fall and get hurt" the young (h/l) (h/c) hair girl said with no emotion in her voice as she watch her black haired friend climb the monkey bars.

"Calm down MOM! I'll be carful so stop being my mom and let me do my own thing" Cole said as he got to the top of the metal box. All (y/n) did was stare at him with no emotion until her (e/c) eye lite.

"Oh I see I guess I'll have all those cookies rom my dad's shop that help bake myself. I was so happy to share with you but I understand you want to do your own thing. So I'll go eat them and enjoy this beautiful sunny day" (y/n) said as she walks away from the boy.

"Hey wait you know I'm just lying right?! I was just acting cool so just wait" Cole said trailing behind the (h/c) hair girl. Even back then Cole still had a huge sweet tooth but love to out and run to keep in shape. "Well come on let's go before they lose their sweetness.

~10 YEARS OLD~~YOUR POV~

"Why are you just staring at the sun? Isn't bad to stare at the sun which it will make you blind or something? Come on or before it starts to rain..." Cole said as I just stare up at the sun. Today was my parents funeral, two weeks ago they died at the bakery because of a burglary and a fire started.

"The sun..."

"huh"

"The sun...is bright but there is something dark about it that looms over it and somehow it is calming" I said as my (e/c) eyes are just in amazement by the sun. "But you're right let's go to your house before my aunt picks me up."

That night I cried myself to sleep...

~14 YEARS OLD~

"Hey! I'm sorry I have to leave in the middle of the school year but my aunt has to do this for life you should know this by now Cole" I said trying to chase after my best friend who was doing anything to ignore me.

"But why do you tell me a week before you leave and yet you tell our other friends a month ago?! You know I am your very first friend and yet you didn't tell me" Cole said facing me with a pissed of face. The only thing I could do is head butt him.

"You idiot! Do you think I didn't want to tell you, huh?! I've been wanting to tell you but..." I stop then back away to suddenly start crying then fell. " it would hurt me to say goodbye to you! You've been with me through the thick and thin when my parents died...Same thing with you when your mom died and being bullied about your dad's job! All those happy memories I want to make more with your then leave my only good friend...So please don't hate me"

I was at my limit almost about to start the real water works for the first time in front of my childhood friend. But it didn't happen because something warm was wrap around me. It was Cole hugging me...WHAT! I could feel my face heat up in his arms I never felt like this before around him.

"Listen to me (n/n) I'm sorry for my crappy attitude it's just it hurt to find out my best friend is going to leave and I wouldn't be able to see you fro who knows how long. I'll always be by your side in secret and I will say good bye at the airport" Cole said ruffling my (h/c) hair. And he really did that on the day I was going to leave he was there to finally say goodbye to me.

The main thing is I was leaving with my famous chef aunt who was to do a world tour and since she is my only living relative and I'm still a minor I had to go with her. So today is the last day at Ninjago. Goodbye Ninjago and goodbye to you my childhood friend Cole...

~1 YEAR AGO~~COLE POV~

"What dose Sensei want that took me away from my delicious cake and co..." I couldn't finish because in front of my and next to sensei was a girl my age with (h/l) (h/c) hair and all too familiar (e/c) eyes. One look with her devil like smile would send shivers down anyone spine but not for me.

"Everyone listen this is Ms. (y/n) (l/n) who is the (f/c) ninja of the sun/moon which means to control the weather patterns or something related to space" Sensei Wu said to us.

(A/n: I tried to describe it but it really sucks! >P )

"Hello everyone I hope you all take good care of me especially my childhood friend right, Cole" (y/n) said sending me her actual angle smile. In a heart beat I gave her a tight hug, I missed her so much and I never want to let her go ever again...

WORD: 952

❤️I'm BACK after a century of being dead I came back! Anyway I hope you enjoy this part to the story which I think is the longest of all of them so I'm proud of myself the time. I hope to update the others as well. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!