Chapter 17

~3RD POV~

   "How could you do that to me (y/n)? Those were secrets to never tell the world about! Now everyone will see me differently and thats bad" Cole said yelling at (y/n) who was trying to calm him down. For some random reason the newspaper got secrets about the black ninja that could ruin his reputation as a hero and a ninja. And he thought it was all (y/n)'s fault.

   "Dude how could I do that Cole?! I was always with you and never on my phone to email them any information and when I'm not with you I'm with either Zane or (R/B/N)! They both can vouch for me and it will be true" (y/n) said pointing at the group of ninjas having front row seat to the lovers fighting.

   "Well speaking of (r/b/n) you to seem to have gotten way closer more than before. Especially that time when you were on the floor both laughing at each other. You said you only show your emotions to the team, Fakir and me but no. You're now showing them to (r/b/n) who seems to have feelings for you" Cole said even louder than before. Anyone could tell he was mad but they all knew for the wrong reason but he did have a slight point. (y/n) was working more after hours at Cake Masters more than usual for over a moth but they couldn't think of anything negative about her. She couldn't cheat on Cole...right?

    "I have a job and it sometimes gets more busier more than usual so I alway have to either hold down the fort of help clean when there is a mess. That is the job I do for living so you can't judge me for it! Uh, you sound almost like my ex" (y/n) said looking away from her annoying boyfriend right now.

   "Oh am I? Well I had a talk with him before and he even said even while you two were dating he thought you were cheating on him since you had so many guy friends. I now have to agree with him because of this happening" 

   "Yeah right! Cole you know I'm not good around girls so of course I would have more guy friends and the fact I almost dress like a boy so it would make perfect sense. And since when do you ever agree with him! He cheated on me with (c/g/n) so why would you even go there."

   "Don't add (c/g/n) to this conversation! In reality while that was all going down last month I kept talking to her and she seems to understand me more than my own childhood friend. She at least told me everything but you...all you've been doing to me is lie and the fact you saw your ex two weeks ago" Cole said accusing (y/n). Sure it was true she saw her ex but he ask her back and she said she would never do that and she loved Cole with all her heart.

   "Yeah I saw him! So what, he ask my to come back to him and I said n-" (y/n) was stop when she was hit a sharp object, a butter knife. It went to her cheek and then she was thrown by the arm to the wall. The air was push out of her, for the first time since she was 10 she felt physical and mental pain at the same time.

   "This is why I want to break up with you...All you do is fake your emotions around me just to play with my feelings then use them for your own use. Just like (c/g/n) told me...I regret even meeting you (y/n) and I wish you just stayed out of my life. I'm breaking up with you and that is final" Cole said leaving the room about to cry but he didn't notice (y/n) frozen while crying. 

   "(Y/n) are you okay?! YOUR CHEEK IS BLEEDING AND YOUR ARM IS BROKEN" Nya said trying to get (y/n) out of a strange trance. But she slowing began to close her eyes and fall into darkness. Once she woke up in the hospital all the emotions she found on the path she once again lost all of them and now she is just a flower beginning to wilt...

WORDS: 718

   👾This one was shorter then what I usually write super sorry about that I tried my best to think of a way for them to break up and that just came to mind as I just typed it all down. I forgot to mention you were in a slight depression too when your parents died and use to get bullied too so that is how she knew about pain. Sorry I forgot to mention that before.

ME: Hey...everyone welcome back to the show...todays guest is none other than (c/g/n) *boos* *she walking in*

(C/G/N): Thank you so much for inviting me here Wolfie *smiling*

ME: You just barged in here *mumble* and the names Wolf and just Wolf *sigh* anyways lets have the questioner ask the questions...LET IT RIP!!

FANDOM & NYA: COME HERE YOU BITCH! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING (Y/N)! *with weapons* *(c/g/n) running away* *screaming*

ME: Anyways thats it for the show until next time...

    Anyway I hope you enjoys reading the chapter or get the feels for it too like I do. Comment down below your thoughts and anything else in mind and I'll be happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!