Volume 1 Chapter 1: The Crystallised

((That is you, also known as Ayisha. Yes she's a Faunus but not with the hands just the ears.))

Volume 1
Chapter 1: The Crystallised

Who knew the legends were true? That there really was such a girl that had markings of dust, befriended Grimm and could crystallise herself and her beast in a sphere of dust. Professor Ozpin knew, he knew there was such a girl and set out to find the said legend with his partner, Glynda Goodwitch. After many years of search, they find the crystallised dust sphere in a breathtaking underground cave that many would call beautiful at the sight of it, they began they're project. After a long time of de-crystallising the young girl and her beast of Grimm, they placed them in a tube like machine that would let the girl recuperate until at full stability.

????? P.O.V

Metal, cold metal. Regaining feeling and consciousness, how did this happen? I try opening my eyes but they feel locked shut, unable to open. I try again to no avail, I felt my breath hitch as I heard a noise. Footsteps! I try opening my eyes again and finally with succession my gold eyes scan my surrounds. A metal box, a glass window type of square was in front of me and so I took the chance to look within wherever I was. Leaning up against the glass, I began looking around I heard footsteps but they were getting louder, my mind went into panic mode.

I push my hands against the door and each time my pushes getting harder, the footsteps were now getting louder and I felt adrenaline course through my body as the steps echoed in my ears. I kick the door open only for it to fly back and scrape the ground, I slowly began to climb out until I heard a voice. "It seems the legend has awoken." A deep voice said calmly as I tilt my head up to meet two faces, "Yes, awoken to make quite a mess."the female figure said with a sigh. They came closer as I got into a defence stance, I'm not sure who they are but they're not going to hurt me or Aten.

"Where's Aten." I demanded more than asked as my throat felt dry and my voice sounded raspy, "Please do calm down, we're not here as enemies. We want you to attend our institution." The male figure said bluntly as I eyed them warily. They don't seem like a threat, after analysing them I let my arms fall and I stand facing them, "Institution?" I question not knowing what an 'institution' was. "Yes, Beacon Academy, it is of a place that we train young people to become hunters and huntress'. Us hunters and huntress' hunt down the creatures of Grimm to keep our people safe." The male said as they moved closer to me, I step back.

"You killed Aten?" I growled in a threatening way as they shook their heads, "No of course not, you see we have heard of the legends about you. The legend had said that you learned to tame the said beast, quite astonishing really." The female complimented as I feel myself calm down. "Legend... What do you mean by legend?" I question as I look at my hair noticing it was no longer brown but white, "How long have I been gone..." I stare at the pair in shock as I thought about what I had done, answering my own question. I look to the side and sigh, too long, I began rubbing my left arm a little anxious.

"Right, now what is your name child? I am Professor Ozpin and this is Glynda Goodwitch."  The male, now known as Professor Ozpin introduced himself and the woman next to him. "Zareen Ayisha, Zareen Ayisha II Anubis granddaughter to the Tribal Clan's Head, Menelik IV Anubis and only Heir to the now fallen Anubis Clan." I say as I go on one knee placing a fist on my heart and bowed my head. I stand up straight they guide me to my Grimm companion.

•••