Part of Me [Seth Rollins + Emma]

"I like her 'cause she's smart, headstrong, and independent. She puts me in my place, but I don't know where I stand."

After making the move from NXT to the main roster again, Emma doesn't plan on making the same mistake twice. She's determined and refuses to be looked over this time.

She won't let anyone stand in her way.

After returning from an injury that kept him out of action for seven months, Seth Rollins is ready to win back his WWE World Heavyweight Championship. With all the history between him and Roman Reigns, Seth is ready to beat him for that title, and he will do whatever it takes.

Seth and Emma cross paths backstage, and things go whirling out of control really fast.

What starts out as a relationship turns into something neither of them expected.

The emotional connection between the two of them is what drew them together, but once the Women's Championship is just within Emma's grasp and the confidence she had that Seth loved turned to cockiness, her ego gets the best of her, and she becomes everything Seth despises.

Seth must decide if the feelings are still there and if she's still worth it, while Emma must decide if she values gold or him more.

***

This is based on the song A Part of Me by Neck Deep feat. Laura Whitesides.

I feel like Seth and Emma would be a cool pairing, and since I've never seen it before, I went ahead and put them together in this idea.

In this, Emma never gets injured, and you can decide if Dana Brooke ended up coming to the main roster with her or not. (If she did, she doesn't end up with Charlotte)

Basically, all Emma has ever worked for is the Women's Championship and the respect of the WWE Universe, which she feels she didn't have her first time on the main roster (or in NXT, for that matter). Now that she has these things, she starts wondering if Seth is a distraction, and if he is, if it's worth it to keep him around.

I have no intentions of writing this, so if you'd like it, let me know! I will say, it would be a lot easier to write this if you listen to the song (it's included up there, just so you know).