21

"Heyy, there's one over here" Mario said wit his phone in his hand looking by a tree "Oh got it!" He said punching the air. "Ugh, I hate you" Julian said shoving Mario playfully, "Bahah love ya too Julian" Mario said giving Julian a hand made heart ( If that makes sense where you make a heart with your hands, we good. Lit? Okay fam you got me!😂 ). "Oh I see one, looks like a rat!" Weston said pointing his phone towards a figure trying to catch the Pokémon, "Holy uh oh there's Melanie" Weston said putting hes phone down showing her speed walking towards us. Mainly me.

KARYME POV:
We all saw Melanie walking towards Valerie and sort of backed up because we don't know what she's capable of, probably only Valerie does. "You little b****" Melanie said as she saw Valerie when she walked closer to us. ( comment if I should start putting actual curse words bc I don't know if I should, comment ). "Me?" Valerie asked confused "Yes you, I hate you. You skank no one likes you" Melanie said shoving Valerie "Don't shove her" I said "Wtf are you going to do about it 'Karyme' mrs.perfect" Melanie said coming close to me "Leave her alone hoe" Valerie said pulling Melanie's shoulder making her face her "Don't touch me" Melanie said. "It's not my fault no one likes you! ha" I heard Valerie said "Thats not true stfu!" Melanie said than punching Valerie making Valerie punch back. Now they were actually fighting, Valerie was throwing punches while Melanie was just holding onto Valeries hair and covering her own face. "Little hoe!" Valerie screamed as she punched Melanies stomach making her fall to the floor. As Melanie fell to the floor Valerie went on her knees and was still punching her while Melanie was trying to cover herself. "Okay enough!!!" Mario said trying to pull Valerie off Melanie "Let go of her hair Melanie!" Julian yelled trying to pull Melanie away from Valerie. I took all courage and punched Melanie in the face making her release Valeries hair. "I hate you both, kill your selves" Melanie said spitting out blood and covering her bloody purple eye, "Ha! B**** you kys" Ashley said laughing and shoving Melanie making Julian go a little back because he still had Melanie in his arms. I saw Julian slowly let Melanie go, "Now go before I beat your a** again!" Valerie yelled at Melanie watching her run away. "P****!" Denise yelled as Melanie ran.

( comment if I should add real bad words without the bleeping of whatever ).