23

"Can I snatch her for a bit?" Cat asked Mario "Sure it's her choice" Mario said looking at me making sure I agreed, "Yea its okay" I said smiling "Oh ok" Mario said smiling back at me and then Cat dragged me to her room breaking me and Marios eye contact. "Okayy sitttt" Cat said pointing to her bed "Okaaay" I said sitting on her bed and putting my hands in my lap waiting for her to speak again "Okay so do you have a crush on my brother" Cat asked sitting next to me grinning curiosly "Whaaat? Why would you think that?" I asked her nervously "Because it's just the way yall looked at each other, I can tell yall like each other!" Cat said excitingly. "I might have some feelings for him, but you can't tell him" I said smiling "Ahhhh my one true pair!" Cat said smiling "So is there more boys you like" Cat asked "What do you mean?" I asked her confused. "Oh please Valerie, with all those hot boys downstairs I know you have more than one crush" Cat said making me laugh, "Uh ok, I might have one other than your brother" I said secretly smiling at the fact of they boys. "Ooh tell me tell me tell me!" Cat screeched "Oh I'll tell you its Julian, we are kind of hitting it off but your brother keeps getting some what jealous from what the girls say" I said slightly whispering, "Ahhh loveeee" Cat said putting her chin on her hand smiling. "But other than me, I know you must like someone" I said to Cat poking her stomach making her laugh. "Whaaat?" Cat said nervously "Yes I know you do, spill!" I said laughing "Okay it's Bryce Hall" She said "Ahhhh Cat has a crush" I said "Shhhh, Mario might hear, hes so over protective over me" Cat said crossing her arms. "But so you and my brother" Cat said winking at me "Im giving you a makeover just to tease him" Cat said standing up and taking out all her makeup. "Sit" Cat said pointing to a Chair infront of a mirror and surrounded with makeup, I just smiled and sat down. I really think me and her are gonna be bestfriends.