Chaper 1

Kelly.
"Honey wake up, it's time to get ready to go to school" Kelly groans in response to her mom's shouting.
"Did you stay up late again?"
Kelly opens her eyes, then shuts them from a burning sensation.
"Why'd you open the window!"
"So you get up!" Kelly's mom says entering the bedroom.
Kelly takes a pillow and covers her face, but her mom tugs it off. She sighs and sits up.
"Okay okay, I'll get ready, now leave please..."
Her mom looks her over and walks out of the room. Kelly's typical morning is one that many teenagers consist of, checking your phone, finding what clothes to wear, checking your phone, deciding you don't like those clothes and then you check your phone, putting on the clothes and checking your phone, go to the bathroom and brush your teeth while you are texting your friends about Chet or Stacey, what outfit you have, and why you hate going to school. Then they go to their room, do their makeup and hair, while checking their phone. Kelly's eyes stare wide at the screen. Her fingers quickly type out the words "OMG, Chet liked one of my pictures from 16 weeks ago!!!" A bubble quickly appears, "He so likes you!" As you can tell, she is texting her BFF Liai. Kelly closes her eyes and smiles.
"Get down here and get off that stupid phone!" A voice echoes.
The aroma of blueberry waffles rises into the air.
"Coming!!" She yells as she runs toward the stairs.

Issac.
The alarm goes off. Beep beep beep beep beep beep. He smacks his hand on the snooze, but the beeping gets louder.
Issac's morning routine is pretty similar as well. He sighs and turns over to look at his phone. No new messages. He frowns and walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower. He undresses and hops in. Issac adjusts he shower head so it's higher, but it only reaches his neck. His dark brown hair drapes down across his forehead. I really need a haircut... He looks up as he puts the shampoo in his hair, but when he goes to wash it out it burns his dark eyes. Fuck! He furiously rubs his eyes and washes out his hair, then storms into his room. He looks into his closet of 8 shirts. He closes his eyes and picks one, a grey one. Then he looks at his 18 pairs of khakis, and takes one from the top. He gets dressed, and strolls downstairs, his dad sits on the couch.
"There is cereal, I think." He says as he stares blankly at the TV. Issac pours a bowl and eats it.
"Are you driving me to school today?"
"Nah, I'm busy, you can walk."
Issac chuckles to himself and removes his backpack from the hook.
"K, cya." He whistles as he walks out.
I won't go to school today, school can just wait for me. His eyes gaze over to a passing school bus. A girl with flowing blond hair and green eyes stare back.
"Kelly." He says under his breath. Maybe I'll go... He says running towards the bus stop.