Chapter 6

Kelly and Liai drive up to the huge house on Lumberg Street.
"Damn Kelly, you gonna be hanging with this high qual, hopefully banging too!"
"Shut up Liai OMG!"
They get out of the car and they can already hear the chatter and music from across the street.
"Maybe he could be your baby daddy too?"
Kelly playfully smacks Liai's shoulder.
A stud walks up to them, "Thanks for coming ladies."
"No prob Chet." Liai smiles.
"Yeah, super nice to be here." Kelly smiles.
Chet looks into Kelly's eyes, "You want something to drink?"
"Oh yeah!" She grins at Liai.
Chet runs into the house, and Liai and Kelly walk in.
"I'm gonna catch up with you later boo, I wanna find me some sweet chocolate." Liai winks as she walks backward into the crowd. Kelly giggles to herself. A deep familiar voice comes from behind, "Hey, baby." He grabs her ass.
"Hey C-" she turns around and takes a step backwards." What the fuck?"
He laughs.
"Sorry couldn't resist, those shorts look so good."
Kelly smiles a little.
"They are Liai's."
He clicks his tounge, "Of course."
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Chet voice booms.
Issac shrugs.
"Whatever, weirdo." He looks down to Kelly. "Let's go." He says taking Kelly's hand. Oh my god he's touching me. Kelly takes a sip of her drink.
"Is this alcohol?"
"Yeah."
They walk towards a game of beer pong.
Kelly drinks a the whole cup.
"Damn girl, you want another?"
"Wooo! Yeah!"
On her 9th cup she already is loosing her balance. Chet laughs.
"Your really gonna be fucked."
"No kidding"
"Want another?"
"Yeahhhh!
17 cups in.
The sound and chatter become a slow buzz. Everything around her is in a blur. Chet sits next to her at the couch, he puts his hand on her thigh. Everything goes black.
Issac.
He walks into the house. Instantly he has his eyes on Kelly.
Well this is way out of character for her. He slowly walks up from behind her. "Hey, baby." The words slip out of his mouth. He looks down at her ass and places a hand on it, he gulps and grabs it.
"Hey C-, What the fuck?"
He laughs. Why the fuck did I do that!
"Sorry couldn't resist, those shorts look so good."
Kelly smiles a little.
"They are Liai's."
He clicks his tounge, "Of course."
Chet walks up from behind Kelly.
"What the fuck are youd doing here?"
He stands there thinking. What am I doing here? He shrugs.
"Whatever weirdo." He grabs Kelly and takes her away.
Issac sighs and walks over to the kitchen where the drinks are being served. He grabs one. Chet walks behind and grabs some white powder then puts it into a drink, he watches as it fizzes into the water. Oh my god, he roofed her drink! Issac's eyes widen, then he makes eye contact with Chet, Chet's eyes get smaller and then he walks away confidently.
After 6 drinks he looks over to the couch. He hears whooping and cheering. In the noise he makes out the words. "Suck it little whore." "Make Mr. Popular cum!" He runs over there and looks over the crowd. A little head full of blond hair bobs up and down. Chet lays his head back with his eyes shut. Kelly moans.
"Holy shit!" Chet yells.
Holy shit is right.
Cellphone cameras all open to Snapchat or Instagram, flashes on. Issac looks over to Liai, who is making out with Gordan. What a great friend.
"Come here baby." Chet says down to Kelly.
She hops up onto his lap.
"Bend over sweetheart."
She bends over on his lap.
Chet spanks her ass and Kelly moans and screams loudly. Chet laughs.
"What do you call me babe?"
"Big cock daddy." Kelly moans smiling.
The crowd laughs along with Chet.
"Let's take this upstairs, for a little privacy, Who wants to come? I'm only taking 3." Every boy raises his hand.
Chet looks around, "Henry, Aidan and..." He looks into Issac's face. "Issac." What??