Chapter 11

Sophia's P.O.V.

Reacap

"Ready for A Restart?" Louis grinned Evily.

Normal Time

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"What? You just thought you would kick me in the balls and get away with it princess?!" He said leaning towards me.

"Oh.." I mumbled

"And this time Niall's here too!" He laughed.

"Oh.." I repeated.

"Disappointed Darling?"He said pullig my hand, making me stand up.

"No.." I sighed.

"Oh.." He mimicked me.

"LOUIS!!" Phoebe yelled.

"MUMMY SAID TO NOT GET THAT CLOSE TO GIRLS AFTER LUCY!" Daisy yelled as May covered her ears.

"Shush... " is all Louis said before leaning closer to me.

"LOOUUUUUUISSSSSSSS" Pheobe yelled again.

"WHAT!" He snapped and I stared at him horrified, I knew Louis was mean but I didnt know he was mean to his family.. and especially like that..

"I wanna go home!" Daisy said calmly before grabbing Louis' Hand.

"Aww cute" I mumbled but immediately regretted it after Louis heard and he shot me a glare before whispering in my ear:

"Later Princess.." in his sexy--- I mean creepy voice before walking out of my house with the girls and I let out a massive breath I didn't realise I had been holding.

"Sophia.. You okay?" May Mumbled running over to me.

"Yeah.."I lied

"Whos that boy?" She asked innocently

"Louis" I said through gritted teeth.

"Okay.. and why was 'Louis' On top of you?" She asked curiously.

"Wrestling?"I questioned.

"Okay good, he said that too, you werent lying." my eyes widened when she said that! He talked to her!!!!

"Bed time.."  I mumbled.

I picked her up and made my way upstairs. I got her into her pjs and went to my bedroom. I picked out my black pj bottoms and my white top with a black hert and changed. The worst part of Louis, His mum. No not like that love Jay, and so does my mum. We used to always go over to there house and chat. I used to love it...

Flashback. (5 years of age)

"C'mon hunny!" mum shouted as I took as long as I could to get to Louis'house.

I crossed the road and rang the doorbell.

Jay appeared at the door.

"SOPHIA, LISA!!" she screamed hugging us.

I smiled and hoped she wouldn't make me go play with Louis.

"Soph, Louis and his friends are in the back, go play." she giggled, still hugging my mum.

My parents and his parents didnt know that he bullied me. I sighed and walked to the backdoor gate.

I hoped I could just slip through and not be noticed. That failed. I slipped the gate open and their was a large CREEK I hoped no-one heard but Curly-Sue turned round and shouted.

"Look its Sophie!!!" Curly-Sue shouted.

I ran to the swings and sat on one. I looked around only to see. Curly-Sue, Toy Story and Tanned, no Louis. I couldn't be bothered to learn their names so I called them that. Curly-Sue was Harry because of his curls, Toy story was Liam because he was wearing a Toy Story shirt that day and Tanned was Zayn because he had a tan.

I let out a sigh of relief to see Louis wasn't here but then I sucked it all back in when he walked out holding a quenchy cup.

"Hello Sophie."He grinned

"Hi.." I sighed.

He grabbed my barbie doll and ripped its head off.

"Hey!!" I yelled.

"WHAT!" All the boys yelled.

"Nothing" I whimpered in fear of getting hit again.

Everyday This happened, whether at school, home, nursery or even daycare, daycare is meant to look afer you not let you get bullied or beaten by a boy 7 months older than you! Anywhere! he would torment me at anytime he had the chance.

Flashback over.

I hadn't noticed I was crying until now. I wiped a tear away and ran into my four-poster bed. I lay down and thought about tomorrow and what Louis was going to do but not just Louis cause Louis had a gang and

Louis.

Was.

Back.