Chapter 25

"Louis you said that you wouldn't do that!" Sophia moaned

.

"I cant help it" I said while licking my lips

.

She bit her lip and I swear that is like one of the most sexiest things that I have ever seen. I must have been ataring a while.

.

.

"Like what you see Tommo?" she asked slipping away from my grasp.

.

.

"Very" I licked my lips again, standing up.

.

.

.

"Good to know" she laughed and sat on my bed.

.

.

.

I sat beside her and Put my hand on her knee, slowly rubbing it.

.

.

.

"Soo.." her breathing hitchdd as I moved my hand up to her inner thigh "What.. do you.. wanna .. you.. oh lord.. talk about?" she asked shakily as I rubbed my hand up and down her inner thigh

..

.

.

"Jut random things" I said leaning in and licking her lovebite. She didnt try to hold in her moan and that was one of the most sexiest things I have ever heard in my life. Can she be more sexy?

.

.

.

"Fuck..." She slowly breathed out and took my hand away from her thigh. "Talkig Louis. Talk. Not sexually harassing me!" She quietly said incepase mum was eaves dropping.

.

.

.

.

And just on que mum walked through the door "Food!" she said happily and I sent her a glare. She disturbed that for Food?!

.

.

.

"Thanks Ms. Tomlinson" hmmmm that would be a good name for her.

Mrs. Louis Tomlinson

Mrs. Tomlinson

Sophia Tomlinson

Sophie Tomlinson

Mrs. Sophia Tomlinson

Mr. Sophia Tomlinson.

Wait what te hell am I thinking?! It could happen.

.

.

.

"Bye mum.." I soad through grited teeth.

.

.

"Okay okay geesh im going, see yah Sophia."

.

.

.

Mum was out the door. "Bye Mrs. Tom-- Louis!" She moaned my name as I sat on her lap and licked her lovebite, grazing it with my teeth.

.

.

.

..

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

Yup Mrs. Sophia Tomlinson

I like it...