chapter ten

Ashton's pov

After my dreadful day of either being ignored or insults thrown at me, I finally made it home,to my surprise Michael's car wasn't there when I got home. However I walked up to my front door and got inside. Since I was all alone, as always, my mum had now come home from her business trip but that didn't change anything,I decided to take a quick shower before Michael got here,I walked upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door behind me, even though I knew nobody was going to come in but whatever.I walked over to my shower and turned on the water, after I undressed I stepped in and let out a sigh of relief, at first it was freezing but after letting it drain for a couple of seconds the temperature got warm which turn into heat. The feeling of hot water running down my back was so relaxing which is something I haven't felt in a while. I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and massaged some into my scalp and hair. It took about 30 minutes to get all clean and ready,I turned of the water and got out of the shower, just as I was about to get dressed I heard someone banging on the door, assuming it was Michael and not wanting to keep him waiting, I quickly put a towel around my hips and walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Finally what took you so lo." Michael mumbled as he walked inside but stopped talking when he looked at me and I closed the door, "Ohhh i Get it" Michael continued with a small chuckle,I blushed when I saw Michael look up and down checking out my body sneakily,"Erm I-I'm gonna go get dressed so we can start the lesson okay?" I said to Michael who was still checking me out until he realized I was talking,"Huh?..oh yeah sure I'll just go wait in the living room." "Okay I'll be back in a sec!" With that being said I ran upstairs and put on some black skinnies and a white t-shirt, and stacked a load a old of old braclets on my littered wrists from 7th grade, I ran my hand trough my hair and looked at myself in my body mirror and lastly decided to put on a red bandana to keep hair out of my face before walking back down to Michael and grabbing my school bag on the way out of my room. I walked downstairs and into the living room just to see Michael sitting on my couch watching cartoons. "I see you got comfortable." I said with a small giggle Michael looked over at me and turned of the tv, "Oh um sorry I just.. Ehm...",I laughed a bit of how clumsy the boy was when he tried to come up with a good explanation.

"It's okay Michael." I said as I walked over to the sofa and put my math books on the table, "anyway!,let's get started!" I said with a small hope he had forgotten about what happened at school. But that hope didn't do much, I opened my books to where we left off last time Michael looked at me making my head turn, looking straight into his eyes.

Now you're fucked!

"Ashton you know why I came in the first place.", his voice was calm and had a sad tone to it.

What are you gonna tell him?! That you hear voices in your head, just to make yourself sound like a bigger freak than he already thinks you are?

I dropped my head back down making my eyes land on the books that where laying on the table, "Michael can we just do the math and just-" I said while trying to change the subject "No Ashton ,you said you where gonna tell me why" I let out a sigh "But Michael.." "What Ashton?!" Michael said a little too loud from getting impatient and I felt my eyes starting to fill up with tears.

"its..its..v-voices Michael..voices."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry I haven't updated in a while..haven't really been feeling myself recently..but yeah anyway, this chapter was done by Kitty and hopefully I should get the next chapter up soon.

lots of love and stay safe xoxo