Chapter thirteen

Ashton's pov

"Luke what the fuck?!" I shouted with the emotions of shock and fear "you shut the fuck up." Luke snarled in my ear and pushed me more into the corner of the small toilet stall. "Now. you are going to do what I say okay?." "B-but" I felt a painful slap on my cheek "okay?." he asked yet again and I replied with a nod, not wanting to piss him off even more.

I watched him carefully as he smirked which became bigger and how he unbuttoned his jeans and pulling them down, then doing the same with his boxers. My eyes went wide at the sight of all this "get down on your knees for me baby" baby? What the fuck?? I did nothing but stand there in shock "get down on your knees!" Luke said more harshly, so I did, I got down on my knees and got face to face with his hard member "suck it." "W-what?" "You heard me. Suck it. Don't act innocent, I know you've done it before faggot." but I shook my head. I couldn't "now!" Luke shouted as he grabbed onto my hair, pulling me closer to his member until it was fully in my mouth. My eyes began to sting of the tears I knew would come but wanting to get this over, with I sucked on sucks dick as hard as I could with resulted with him letting out a loud moan and tugging on my hair, telling me to go faster, so I did, I kissed the tip of his dick and travelled all along as far down as I could go, I probably just had over half in my mouth but he thrusted his hips, forcing me to have it all and halfway down my throat. I felt tears travel down my cheeks but went faster and faster to get this over with and for Luke to reach his climax 'oh, oh baby I'm gonna-i-i'm gonna cu-" and exploded his substance into my throat, I quickly backed away to spit it out by Luke grabbed onto my jaw and stared at me coldly, as if he wasn't going to let me go unless I swallowed, I swallowed it in one gulp, wanting to get it all down in one go and looked at Luke when had just finished putting his jeans up "great job baby, I'll be wanting more of that" he said and left.

While trying to take in what just happened I curled up and let my tears out, I felt more disgusting then ever to be sexually forced and abused to do something like that. But then again I never thought that I would be alone and depressed but here I am.

I slowly got myself up and ran outside the school exit, there is no way I was facing the rest of the day, I would be dead with all those people knowing I'm gay.

So I ran, I ran for my life while sobbing, not caring at the people looking at me, i'm done caring, I saw my mums car in the drive so she must be home today, not worrying about that I ran in and slammed the door while leaning up against it after and trying to catch my breath.

"Ashton?, Ashton what happened, why aren't you at school??" I heard my mum ask with pure worry and concern in her tone, I didn't say anything but cry harder, I slid onto the ground and soon felt arms wrapped around me "how about you tell me everything?.." I nodded slowly and took an unsteady breath.

As her hands ran up and down my back soothing me, I soon got my breathing steady again, I wasn't really sure how to start, this was all going to come out as a mess "I um..w-well, t-the guy I have a crush on is my math tutor.." I started and looked at my mum who nodded with understand and kept rubbing my back "we um, we ended up k-kissing but he freaked out on me a-and then the next day h-he was saying all these insults at-me a-and I ran out and bumped into C-Calum and L-L-Luke and i-i told tho what happened..Calum was mad and mean L-Luke was nice..t-then Michael told me how sorry he was and I guess I forgave him..but n-now I was being blackmailed t-to not talk or be w-with him o-or everyone would find out I am g-gay" I heard her let out a sigh, she knows how bad people reacts to gay people and she did always worry about it when I first came out to her "then what honey?" "A-and then when I got home i-i had those voices I had in 7th grade a-and I ended up cutting again..really badly a-and making myself s-sick again" she knew these were old habits from when I was in 7th grade and it upset her more than words can explain," a-and then Michael found out and i-i told him about the voices and he didn't believe me a-and looked at me like I was insane! And and Luke told everyone!" I felt myself starting to panic, from remembering what Luke made me do today which made me cry harder "h-he locked me in one of the bathroom s-stalls after you left and..a-and forced m-me t-t-to-" I couldn't finish it, but it was clear to her what I was going to say, I just broke down and faintly hearing my mum say soothing things into my ears, telling me how awful it all is but that she would always be my side and loves me no matter what.

Eventually she called me down and
helped me onto the sofa, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and took the risk to taken it out and saw the message, from Michael

Michael- Tell me about the voices

------------------------------------------------------------------
Double update again! So I AM SORRY FOR THE SMUTT IF IT WAS BAD, LEGIT MY FIRST TIME WRITING IT. OOPSSSSS. but yeaaaah this chapter was done by me and I hope you enjoyed. I love y'all and stay safe xoxo