•Chapter 15- The Trip•

(Ruin's out guys. Go watch it)

Lily's POV
Last night we planned out how we're gonna get Shawn and Aaliyah's stuff.

///last night///

"Ok so I think we got it guys. Once we get there there, the jacks and Cameron are gonna ask if they hangout with Alex outside of the house. Then Matt you distract Richard while me, Shawn, Kayleigh,and Aaliyah get everything they need. Nash you keep an eye out for when cam and the jacks get back with Alex so we can leave. Oh and Madison stays here to watch Julia." I went over the plan one last time.

"Wait, can I dress as a reporter?" Matt asked out of no where.
"What?" Cam questioned.
"Like the hat, suit, slicked back hair, brief case." He smiled.
"Matt that's a business man. And if it brings you happiness and joy, sure knock yourself out." I rolled my eyes and put on a fake smile.
"Yay! But we should get to sleep so we can be reads tomorrow." He yawned then walked upstairs.

We all nodded, said our goodnights either went to our rooms, or to the basement. Before I went to sleep, my door creaked open and I saw Aaliyah's face.
"Hey Liyah what's up?" I asked happily.
"Do you think this plan is gonna work tomorrow?" She looks unsure about it. Then she walked over and sat on my bed next to Julia.
"I hope it does. But just be positive about it. Think about the good thoughts. Sorry I'm not good at this kind of stuff." I shrugged and we laughed together.

"I'm gonna go back to Kay's room. See you tomorrow Lily." She smiled and left. I then cut my lamp off and laid next to Julia falling asleep.

////present day////
Right now we're all in the living room eating some breakfast watching spongebob. Julia kept taking my spoon from my cereal and hitting Matt with it which was funny because he had to change his shirt since she got milk on it.

"Is everyone ready?" Shawn asked after we out everything away. We all nodded our heads and walked out the door. I gave Madison Julia and then walked to my car. Shawn was in the front seat, Aaliyah, Matt and Kay were in the back. I followed Shawn's directions while Cameron's car following behind us. We arrived in about five minutes parking across the street.

Jack, Jack,and Cam got out and walked over to the door. Alex opened the door, they talked a little , then left. Matt got out with his weird suit on and walked over to the door. Richard opened it this time with a waisted face. Matt walked in but also giving us the signal to go. We all got out the car and I told Nash to call me when he gets the call from either of the boys with Alex.

We silently walked to the back and waited for Matt to give us the second signal. Once he did, we climbed up the tree to Shawn's window. It was hard for him though since he had the cast on his leg.
"Ok Kayleigh and Liyah, you guys go get her stuff. You wanna help me?" He asked looking at me. I nodded. The girls snuck out and we begun getting everything together. I saw a picture of his family.

They all looked so happy at the beach. There was a man with his arm wrapped around Shawn stretching towards his moms left arm. Aaliyah was in the middle.
"That was the last time we had a family trip. I miss him so much." I could heard Shawn's voice from behind me. So that's what he looks like. I took the picture and gave it to him. He put it in a bag and kept packing.

We were halfway done with his packing when my phone started vibrating in my pants. I furrowed my eyebrows and picked up.
"Hello?" I whispered.
"Hi hi Richard kicked me out." I heard Matt's panicked voice. My eyes grew big.
"Matt you have to back in there. We're not done yet." I told him.
"I tried but he cursed me off." It sounds like he was pacing.
"Ok well we're sending the girls down." I hung up and walked them over to the window.

"You guys have to be silent and crawl when you get to the ground." Shane told them. They nodded there heads and climbed out the window into the tree. We kept packing when my phone vibrated again.

But this time it was Nash.

"Hello?" I gulped.
"You guys gotta get out. Cam told me that they're turning the corner coming to the house." He told me.
"We're not done yet. But I'll tell Shawn." I whispered.

"Shawn we have to leave. The guys are doing back now." I looked at him but then almost dropped my phone. He was on the ground laying there.
"Shawn Shawn! Wake up." I shouted lowly.
"I felt his neck and he has a pulse but just isn't communicating. I went back to my phone.
"Nash, Shawn just passed out. How am I gonna get out of there?" I began panicking by every second.

"What?! How? Why?" He almost yelled.
"I don't know. Where are the guys now?" I asked.
"They're approaching now. And Richard is out here. You can't leave or he'll see you." He whispered. Shawn still want speaking or anything.
"I don't know what to do. And now I'm freaking out -" I was interrupted by Cameron yelling,
"Lily you have to hide. They're walking into the house now."

I did has he said and dragged Shawn into his closet it was small so I sat him down on the floor and crawled next to him in the corner.
"Ok I'm hiding. You guys leave so you'd it's get caught." I demanded him.
"No Lily we can't leave you two there. He'll hurt you." I heard Aaliyah's voice.
"We'll be ok. Just go. I have a- I think he's in here." I whispered.
"What? LILY? ARE YOU THERE? LIL-" the phone line went dead. I cut my phone off and put it in my jacket.

There were multiple foot steps in the room which meant both guys were in here. I shut my eyes tight and put my hand over my mouth listening to there conversation.

"Who the hell was in here?" Someone asked.
"I don't know you idiot. But it looks like they were packing... Wait go check the girls room." Someone else demanded. The other guy left then came back.
"It's empty. I bet they came back. But this stuff is half packed." He said.
"They're hiding. Check everything. Now." They both started rummaging threw the room throwing things until I saw someone approach the closet.

I prayed to God that we wouldn't be seen since they're was barely anything in here to hide us. There was a shuffle next to me and I saw Shawn's eyes open up. He was about to say something when I put my hand over his mouth shushing him. He nodded and closed his eyes just like me. Before the doors opened, he grabbed my hand and Rubens circles around it.

'Soothing' I thought.

The doors opened and there stood Alex. The lanky boy smirked evilly and called Richard. He walked over and laughed.
"You thought you could running away Mendes?" He asked while crouching down to our size.
"This time you brought you're ugly girlfriend? You could do so much better." He spit while touching my arm. I kept my grip on Shawn's hand and moved closer.

"Alex get him while I get her." Richard commanded then grabbed me dragging me away from Shawn's touch and into his smoke scented jacket. I tried screaming but then had his dirty hand out over my mouth. I licked it but he didn't flinch one bit.
"Not gonna work princess." She whispered in my ear.

Shawn looks at me with a few tears in his eyes. That's all I could see until it went black and my body was dropped to the ground. I opened my eye one more time seeing Shawn hovering over my crying. Then I was out like light.
_________________________________
Hey guys! So I hope you liked this chap. A little suspenseful. I'm deciding on changing the plot to this because I was getting tired of it. I feel like most Shawn Mendes fan fic I read is about how he's either bullied, or is always the bad boy and doesn't like the girl at first. I'm mean I like them, but it's just a lot.

Ok I'm done ranting.Gonna update again probably tomorrow so I'll see y'all later.

Oh oh!! Before I go, next week I'm starting a vlogging channel so be sure to check it out. It'll be called Neon Riey. I'll tell you when it's up.

Peace out✌🏾️
🌺Riey🌺