•Chapter 18-Revenge•

Cam's POV
Once we got to the house, we called the police immediately. They said that some of them were on their way to the house so we kind of had relief but not a lot. I was still freaking out. We had to deal with Julia, Kay, and her parents.

"What if they call? What'll happen then?" Matt panicked.
"You're in charge of phone calls." I told him.
"Well shouldn't I since their my parents?" Kayleigh asked. She's right.
"Oh yeah. Uh you're in charge now." I left them in the kitchen going to the living room. Julia was in Madison's lap crying. And Madison was doing nothing about it.

"Madison what's wrong with her?" I asked while picking Julia up and cradling her.
"I don't know but she's getting annoying." She rolled her eyes.
"Madison she's a freaking baby. What do you expect?" I argued.
"Can you just get her away from me please?" I glared at her and walked over to Jack.
"You need to get your girlfriend in check." He shook his head and walked over to her.

Julia was asleep so I asked Aaliyah to take her upstairs. Once everything was in tact the phone began to ring. Aaliyah and Kay came running down the stairs with it.
"It's the police." Aaliyah said. I took it and put them on speaker phone.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hi. Is this Cameron Dallas speaking?" It sounded like a male voice.

"Yes."
"Ok well we just went to the house and a boy said that nothing happened." The voice told us.
"Wait what?" I heard Matt say.
"Sir, our friends were taken by the people who live in that house." I told him.
"Ok we'll put this as a report. What's their names?"
"Shawn Mendes and Lily Perez."
"Mkay. When was the last time you saw them?"
"Well we were at the house trying to get some clothes and then they were taken."
"Ok. We'll go back over to the house and check the whole place. I'll call afterward."
"Ok thank you."

I hung up and sat back.
"Cam I'm scared." I heard Aaliyah say.
"Same." Kay agreed from my right side. I hugged both of them and told them that we'll get Shawn and Lily back. I wonder what they're doing right now.
____________________

Lily's POV
"Do you hear what I said boy?" Richard slapped Shawn hard on his cheek. I closed my eyes not wanting to hear anything.
"Y-yes." He waled. Richard looked at me then walked out.

"Are you ok?" I asked. He shook his head and crawled to me. Alex cut our ropes yesterday and told us that we have to look better for their boss who was coming. I checked his face out and wiped the blood away with my sweatshirt.
"Lily I'm scared. I don't wanna die." He let his head fall into my chest.
"We'll be fine Shawn. Don't worry. As long as we have each other, nothing gonna happen. Hopefully." I mumbled the last part.

In these kind of situations, you'll never know what will happen to you.
"Just think of it as some kind of movie or tv show. The characters always get trapped in places like this, but somehow make it out." I told him.
"But other times they die." He added. I shut my mouth and just rubbed his hair. There was a loud bang and voices.

Suddenly the door opened to reveal a face I wouldn't want to see ever again. James. He doesn't look different at all.
"Why hello ms lily. Nice seeing you here. Oh is this your boyfriend. Shane?" He smirked.
"Shawn and no. Shut up and stop talking to me you murderer." I snapped. He shook his head and kicked my rib. I fell to my side and cried a little. Shawn was about to come to me when he got pulled back and left the room.

"Where are you... taking him?" I whispered.
"None of your business Lil." He sat next to me began stroking my hair. I tried moving away but he pulled it so I stopped moving.
"Wow, you really resemble Anna. I hate it. Same eye color, hair color, you sound like her. Ugh." His strokes got harder where he could cause a bruise if he wanted to.

"James he's not helping." Alex said through the door. James huffed then walked out letting my head hit the floor.

Shawn's POV
I got pulled into a another room but it was warmer and lighter. Richard put me into a chair and two men held my arms down on the table.
"Do you know why you're here?" Alex asked. I closed my eyes and tried not to listen to him. There was a sting on my cheek but I tried to ignore it.
"Do you hear me?" He shouted. There was a shuffle then silence. A second later, two voices came into the room. I opened my eyes to see James sitting in front of me. With a gun.

"Maybe this'll make you answer." He began playing with the gun.
"Now do you no why you're hear?" He asked more sternly. I shook my head real fast.
"Huh. I guess you are dumb. Well, it has to do with your father. He's stolen money from me and I wanna get it back." James stroked the gun with his finger.
"T-that's the reason why we're in this mess? Because of m-money?" My eyes went big.
"Didn't I just tell you that? And it's not also just for money, also for revenge." That word surprised me.

"R-revenge?" I repeated.
"You honestly need to listen better. Yes revenge. You father killed my ex girlfriend." That made my mouth drop. But James closed it with the gun.
"You'll catch a fly." He sat back.
"Before you ask, he was driving and struck her. So yeah." I shook my head rapidly.
"He probably didn't mean it. I remember him coming home and telling us what happened. He said it was on accident because she came out of nowhere. He tried stopping but it was too late." I told him.

"Wrong! She was walking across the street and he sped up trying to beat her but he hit her. Don't tell me I'm wrong." The gun was pointed towards me.
"Then why is Lily in this?" I asked.
"Her dad has something to do with this also. That's why it's called revenge Shawn!" He shouted. He loaded the gun shot it. I closed my eyes and flinched hearing two fires. It didn't hit me though. It hit the guards in their hands.

"Take him back. Next time you correct me, I'll shoot you." He threatened glaring at me. Alex walked me back and pushed me into the room. Lily was lying on the floor looking at the wall.
"Lil are you ok?" I asked rushing over to her.
"Yeah. Just in some pain. What happened?" She sat up.
"Well apparently we've been brought here for revenge. James said that my dad "stole" money and "purposely" hit his ex girlfriend. But none of it was true. And then he said that your dad has something to do with it also." I told her.

She didn't say anything and just started crying.
"I don't w-wanna die. I-I just wanna get o-it of here." I pulled her into a hug and hushed her.
It was gonna be a long night.
________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted on a long time. I started another book called In A Flash (check it out pwease) so I was working on that, I finished Choose, and it's been busy since I started school shopping and all that jazzy.

So sry for that but imma get back on schedule.
Also! Have you heard Mercy?!?! I'm like in love it! He's so good and his voice is like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm just happy that he's made it this far and is done with the tour for now. The song gives me the majorest feels anyone could ever have.

426 reads? Thx y'all.

Well I'm gonna go eat something.
Peace out✌🏽️
Riey🌺