Part 1: An Unusual Morning

"(Y/n)'s POV"

~(Y/n)'s room~

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

(Y/n): Who's there?

(???): It's me (Y/n)

I immediately recognized the voice that it was Yang...

(Y/n): *Sigh* Come on in...

(Yang): *Opens the door* (Y/n)...

(Y/n): Yeah?

Yang then suddenly jumped on my bed and hugged me. I couldn't breathe very well, because of her chest is on my face...

(Y/n): *Mumbles* What is it this time Yang? And could you please get up a little bit so I can breathe normally?!

(Yang): *Stops hugging* Don't you like it?

(Y/n): *Blushes and looks away* I-I ummm...

I then looked back at Yang and I saw her ONLY wearing a yellow t-shirt and an underwear... I think I felt a little nosebleed that's coming

(Y/n): *Gulp* Y-Yang, could you please at least wear your pants and your bra WHILE YOU'RE SITTING ON ME LIKE THIS?!

(Yang): I just woke up... And I was just excited to come and see you

(Y/n): I'm your brother and we live under the same exact roof...

(Yang): Yeah, that's true. But lately you've been ignoring me... Why's that? *Gets closer to (Y/n)*

(Y/n): Because you're acting very weird lately and right now as well! Could you please get off from me?

I then tried to push Yang a little further away from my face, but just when I raised my right hand... She immediately grabbed it and placed it on one of her breasts... Now I'm really starting to have a nosebleed

(Y/n): *Quickly gets the hand off Yang* W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Yang didn't answer me... She just leaned closer to my face and kissed me on the lips. I tried to break the kiss, but Yang didn't let me... I then felt into the kiss and started to kiss her back. Yang then suddenly started to make some small moans while we were kissing... Somehow, I really liked to hear it... I then started to run my hand through her long bright-gold hair all the way down to her waist. The kissing lasted about five minutes and when we parted our lips, a string of saliva were connecting our lips... We were just panting and looked at each other with a burning hot face...

(Yang): *Pant* *Pant* So... What do you think?

(Y/n): *Pant* *Pant* I-it felt pretty g-good actually

(Yang): *Gets off from (Y/n)* If you didn't ignore me that much before, this could've happened more often *Winks*

(Y/n): *Looks away* Yeah right... You're not the only one who's keeping me busy

(Yang): I wonder who the other one is *Giggles* Later (Y/n)

Yang then walked out of my room...

(Y/n): *Sits up and sighs* (W-what was all that... D-did I just seriously kiss my own sister like that?!)

I then put my left hand onto my chest and I felt my heart beating very fast...

(Y/n): (I-I think I'll just take a little nap...) *Lays down*

I felt pretty tired from what I just did with Yang...