The Beginning

I was on my way home from school and I ran into the HOTTEST kid in school. I was freaking out! His name is Jared and he is so popular. He is quarterback of the Wildcats football team. I have been crushing on him since 5th grade, I'm now a tenth grader. He almost hit me with his car and then he had to get out to make sure I was okay. I was writing a poem in my head so obviously I wasn't paying attention. I'm not very popular but my parents are rich. My mom and dad are divorced and my step dad is so mean, he hates me and just ruins my dreams. My step mom loves me and encourages me with my dreams. I love with my dad and step mom Derek and Julie. I go visit my mom for Christmas and part of the summer. Jared then made sure I was okay and he asked me to dinner to make it up. That's how it all started. We had so much fun and he asked me out to the movies, I think he purposely got tickets to a horror movie so we would have to snuggle. He has a little sister and I have a little brother, both of them like each other. My best friend ended up hating me, she was so mad because I got to date the coolest kid in school and he would always ask me to come down on the field. But then two years later she finally got the one kid she liked and she was happy, we made up. She starts being really weird around me and we were back to weird shopping trips. We have a tradition that we always go back to school shopping together and it has to be together. I love science and hate math love to read and write hate homework. I'm addicted to books and notebooks I'm always doing stuff. I have a phone, I use it to text and call my mom, dad, step dad, step mom, boyfriend, brother, and best friend. Prom is coming up fast and this is my last one ever, even though I'm only a junior, I'm skipping senior year. The teachers are saying I'm too smart for it, they think I've done everything. I hate going to prom because everyone gets drunk and pregnant and my boyfriend wants all that this year. I absolutely do not. I'm singing at prom this year and I have to find time to break up with Jared, I know I've been with him since like 8th grade and that's gonna be a bad break up. We live for each other and he has bigger dreams than I do and he wants like 50 kids. I better just settle down and call McKenna. She will know what to do and how to gel me. I better get some sleep good night diary.
           Dear Diary,
Last night was horrible I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me at a party. He was in bed with another girl and then he found out I knew. Her name is Molly and she is so pretty I can totally see why he would do that