The Text

So Jared decided to get back together and I obviously said no. But then this morning he didn't answer and he didn't answer either last night I've been crying for an entire day. He died. He was murdered and the person who did it wrote with spray paint, "The ex bitch is next." I assumed I was the ex but am I the bitch. I thought I was and so now I make my best friend Skyler with me he is so sweet and we dated but we are way better friends. So he takes me everywhere and he has a gun in his backseat. Tomorrow maybe when I might feel a little better I'm gonna ask Skyler to take me to the murder scene. He was stabbed to death apparently and there was another murder last summer. It was Skyler's ex so maybe there is a tie. I do t even know who I can trust anymore but I know I can trust Skyler. I haven't eaten anything and now pizza and popcorn sound really good. But we get to eat lasagna because Daddy's boss is coming over. He has a crush on her since my mom died when I was two. I miss her terribly but she would want me to be happy living the life I live. I bet she would be proud of all my good grades and all the other things I do for the school. My brother has been living with his girlfriend for the past week. He's never been there that long but I guess he's really in love with her. We used to go on dates together me and my boyfriend, him and his girlfriend. My phone has a tracker in it so I had to buy a new one. That made me so mad but I got it fixed and all is well now. I ate and then got a new mom so my dads happy and hasn't stopped face timing her since it happened. I'm so happy for them. But I'm really sad also the thought of another woman in my dads life is z bad thought.