Diary

against me. But I didn't know he would do it with her. It just tears me apart. My auntie Lena called and invited me and my ex out, she didn't know he had cheated. We have ridden horses every past summer. I'm still gonna go out there but by myself. Another thing that happened was that I have no date to the teen dance which is a big deal at my school. And I have no job, but I can get that back after my two month trip to my aunt's. I saw a really cute boy on my way home from the party and damn. He was sexy. I wanted to ask him out but decided not to. Plus he was making out with a pretty fat girl. The new girl in town is so nice her name is Maddie, it even sounds nice. I will go talk to her tomorrow and I only have a week to get to know her before I'm gone for two months. Although I think I can keep in touch with her. OMG this night can't get any worse... the new thing on our school website for students only is my big breakup. And looks like somebody else got in one but I really could care less. Yes I'm kind of a really big bitch. The school student website for students only (sswso) talks about everything that happens at parties, who gets in detention, who gets cheated on, and more stuff like that. Teachers don't even know the password to the website so nobody but the students can get in. I think I should go to sleep but I'm so tired and I think I might be a little drunk. Maybe Jared will text me later and say he's sorry because he was drunk he does things. I'm so tired but I don't want to pass out so I'm gonna stay awake with some coffee. It's already 3:30 a.m. and I've been up for 24 hours already. Well I'm so tired and coffee didn't work so I'm gonna go to bed goodnight diary and thanks for always being there for me even though you're only a book.