Chapter 5: A Wrath of the Devil Bat

"WHO ARE YOU?!" screamed both Sena and Suzuna as they pointed their fingers accusingly to Hiruma who was holding Mamori's face and was clad only in a towel. Hiruma was about to answer when Mamori suddenly stomped on his feet, he started jumping on one foot and was glaring at Mamori and about to retort, "Aww! What the fu—"when Mamori suddenly covered his mouth with her hand and laughed nervously at Sena and Suzuna. "Eheheh, Sena, Suzuna-chan, ano, ah h-he's my friend, and he is staying with me here for a while. Hehehe." she stammered nervously when Sena narrowed his eyes at Hiruma, his brotherly instincts were kicking in knowing that a man was living with his sister. Hiruma stopped jumping and met Sena's gaze equally when Mamori suddenly added, "Don't worry! He's gay!" she blurted out without thinking that made Hiruma turn to face her violently.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Hiruma said dangerously glaring daggers at Mamori, the three cringed because of the profanity and venom in his voice. To the mercy of all the souls of the people he killed, this fucking woman in front of him just said he was a gay for fuck's sake. The gears on his mind was working double time on how to punish this woman when he noticed that her face was slightly red. 'Kekekeke! Now two could play a fucking game.' he grinned evilly. He faced her two dumfounded visitors and started to put on a hurt expression on his face. "Now, now fucking girlfriend, why do you always do that? Why do you always deny me in front me of everyone?" Hiruma said painfully as he looked at Mamori who was staring at him wide eyed on the corner of his eyes. "What are you sayi-" he cut off Mamori and continued, "And here I thought you fucking love me despite of me being like this... I know I have many flaws and imperfection like the way I talk but, I don't know anymore..." Hiruma trailed off as he covered his face with one of his hand and acted crying, Mamori was about to retort something when Suzuna suddenly sniffed while saying, "Y-you shouldn't b-be like that Mamo-nee. *sniff*" Mamori looked at Suzuna only to see that the Devil's acting worked on her, she was teary eyed, and Sena, being a good husband that he is, had diverted his attention to Suzuna to comfort her. Mamori sighed, knowing Suzuna to be stubborn looks like she had to ride on with the Devil's antics.

-0-

The four proceeded to have dinner as that's why Suzuna and Sena came to Mamori's house to bring her the food Suzuna cooked because she had just enrolled herself in a cooking class. Mamori being the only girl Suzuna treat as her sister was so excited to hear Mamori's comments about her cooking. Suzuna was hyped up that she had literally dragged Sena to Mamori's house and they haven't told her that they were coming. And to their surprise, she was with a man who claimed to be his boyfriend. The dinner went through with Suzuna interrogating the man about his personal information and stuff. Hiruma got away with it as he told them that he grew up on an American Army base for he was an orphan, the reason why he had been around guns and profanities because Suzuna had saw the handgun he had. He said that the commander adopted him and he had died recently that's why he had moved to Mamori's house because he aren't in good terms with the other soldiers. Mamori and Sena could just sweatdrop at Suzuna's hyper-ness. She was now even calling Hiruma 'You-nii' in pair to her 'Mamo-nee'.

At the present, the four of them were having coffee in Mamori's living room when Sena suddenly blurted out a question, "Ah, H-hiruma-san? Why are you wearing Mamori-neechan's robe?" he asked as he was wondering why Hiruma was wearing a robe throughout dinner. Mamori's clothes couldn't fit him and his own clothes had bloodstains so he didn't wore it. He was a avoiding any suspicions from the two as the Fucking Angel had seemingly agreed to his made-up story and was just going on with the flow. Mamori was just sipping her coffee peacefully, too peacefully for his taste, he don't know but he likes the way she made faces when she's embarrassed or angry, and he just found an opportunity to tease her. "Ah, my clothes, fucking girlfriend ripped it off last night. She forgot it was the only clothes I fucking have after moving here. Kekekeke!" he cackled gleefully as Mamori was close to spitting out the coffee she was drinking. Sena and Suzuna looked away blushing as they never like to imagine their sister 'ripping off' clothes of her boyfriend. Hiruma was still cackling when Mamori threw a small pillow at him, she was blushing furiously, "WHAT ARE YOU-"she retorted when Hiruma cut her off, "What? You said my clothes are just hindrance that you ripped it off forcefully it got fucking destroyed and-mmm!" Hiruma was cut off when Mamori covered his mouth with her hand as a vein popped out of her forehead, she turned to Sena and Suzuna who was still blushing, "Don't believe him, Cerberus ate his clothes, right Cerberus?" she turned to her dog under the coffee table and Cerberus growled at hearing his name. "Ehehehe." Sena and Suzuna just laughed nervously. "Keh!" Hiruma was now looking annoyed as she ruined his fun when Sena and Suzuna stood up. "It's getting late now, were going Mamori-neechan, Hiruma-san." Sena said to both of them as the couple made their way to the door. "Yaaa! See you Mamo-nee, You-nii!" Suzuna said enthusiastically and Hiruma just nodded at them while Mamori said waving, "Take care both of you!"

When Sena and Suzuna was already out of sight, Mamori suddenly yanked Hiruma by the ear as hard as she could that it made him stumble a little, "Aww! What the fuck?" he shouted angrily at Mamori who was now huffing, face red in anger "Now, let's go through the list shall we?" Mamori said with authority and Hiruma just raised a brow at her. "Why did you say that you are my boyfriend?" she asked him, now Hiruma glared daggers at her and retorted, "You said I was a fucking gay." Mamori blinked, realizing that Hiruma did that because he hated to be called gay. "Mou! I just said that because that for them not to think of... of.. of something!" she retorted, Hiruma just grinned, "But now they are thinking that we are something, and see? They weren't fucking complaining. Kekekeke!" he cackled as Mamori blushed more. Mamori just sighed, "Fine. I'll let you get away with this, but the next time you make weird stories like that I'll kick you out of my house. I'll go to bed now, good night Hiruma-kun." She said as she narrowed her eyes to Hiruma as she was making her way to her bedroom, she was about to close the door when Hiruma smirked and mused "Night Fucking Girlfriend." He cackled evilly as Mamori shut the door behind her with a loud slam, on the other side, Mamori was leaning against the door frame holding her chest, for her heart was beating abnormally.

xxXxx

[Someone's Point of View]

In the silence of the night, I watched one of Apollo's Casino from afar, I felt a curve form in my lips as Kurita approached me, he was a son of a Mafia Reaper who had worked for the Hiruma Mafia once, "Had Hiruma called again?" he asked as he checked the remote that would trigger the bombs all over Apollo's casino. "Not yet. Don't worry about him. You know he's tough. Are the assassins ready?" he nodded as I put on my mask, I got my knife and thrust a note with it. "I guess it's time to deliver Hiruma's message to Apollo." I mused as Kurita started to signal the other assassins around the casino. "Just don't kill Apollo yet, you know Hiruma would want that part." I heard Kurita mused before he launched the fireworks up in the sky.

xxXxx

Apollo was leisurely spending his night on one of his casinos when fireworks emanated up the sky, "Beautiful." The guests mused as Apollo whispered to one his reapers, "Where is that from?" but the reaper shook his head telling he doesn't know. It caught everyone's attention so much that they haven't noticed that men in all-black suit with black masks started to make their way to them, they just noticed it when a scream was heard as one of their female guest fell down dead blood-bathed. The assassins killed every guest in their way at Apollo's casino, his reapers started to fight back but the assassins were much better than them, screams of pain and death can be heard all throughout the building. Apollo's reapers managed to get him out of the building and as soon as he had set foot outside. His casino exploded in front of him, the assassins were already beside him and had already killed all of his reapers. He had no one to protect him, he grabbed his gun but the assassins were faster, one of them shoot his hand. He leaned to his car, "What do you want? M-money? I'll give you, all of you! I've got plenty!" he said as one of the reapers made his way to him. He threw a knife directly at one of Apollo's leg and Apollo kneeled in pain looking at his stabbed leg. "Fuck!" he shouted but when he looked up again, all of the assassins were gone. His eyes darted back to his stabbed leg and noticed the note in the knife but that was not that caught his attention most. It was the knife, it had a devil bat crest on it, he knew that crest, he paled, "T-the Hiruma Mafia..." he whispered as he checked the note in the knife.

'The fireworks had begun; and so is your downfall.'

------

Care to leave a comment? :D