Chapter 15: Bang!

Chapter 15: Bang!

BANG!

A loud noise was heard all over Clifford's mansion as the lights went out.

"What was that?" Marco asked dumbfounded, his cola halfway to his mouth.

"Tch. We got company." Clifford mused, annoyance etched on his face as he fingered the pistol inside his jacket.

They could already hear the noise of reapers clashing outside of the room when the door suddenly burst open.

"Clifford!" Mamori huffed as she ran up to him. The reapers assigned to her obviously got some beating.

"Are you okay? They wouldn't let me see you so I made a little persuasion." Mamori said as she pointed to the reapers that Clifford assigned to guard her.

"So the deathpill was really that effective huh." Marco said dumbfounded as he watched the worry on Mamori's eyes as she stared at Clifford.

Clifford jut smirked as he gently patted Mamori's head. He turned to the reapers behind her.

"Go help defend the base. We'll be fine here."

The reapers just nodded as Clifford opened one of his drawers to retrieve a revolver and handed it to Mamori.

"Our main guest will be arriving here any time soon, Love. Why don't we kill him together?" Clifford said as he held Mamori's face. She smiled sweetly and nodded at him.

xxXxx

"West wing cleared." Yamato's voice rang through the ear piece, Hiruma grinned evilly.

"East too." Kid's static voice said thoughtfully.

"Kekekeke. Proceed to the main hall. For sure the best reapers of the Fucking Storm are waiting there." Hiruma said as he kicked Don who was unconscious on his feet for about the nth time.

"If it weren't for this Fucking Caveman, Fucking Girlfriend wouldn't be here."

Kakei and Akaba just sweatdropped at Hiruma's ranting. He was like that for about 15 minutes now. Torturing Don as they were retrieving Sena and Suzuna.

"Fuu.. Give the man a break Mr. Hiruma. You've already destroyed his melody and his body was already battered."Akaba commented.

"Tch." Hiruma sneered as he kicked Don one last time on his guts and turned to them. "Bring the chibi and his wife somewhere safe. Fucking Girlfriend will worry if they are near this place."

Akaba and Kakei just nodded, Hiruma kicked the door open to proceed to the main hall. The two watched his shrinking figure.

"I wouldn't mind if that man would be the next leader of the VI." Kakei said in nothing particular. Akaba chucked in amusement.

"If that happens it wouldn't just be the VI anymore. It would be with the Blackjack. Though it would be a bother if we were that close to our idiotic bestfriends." Akaba said referring to Mizumachi and Kotaro.

"Yeah it will be a bother." Kakei chuckled. "But sounds fun too."

xxXxx

"Mansion's security control confirmed." Musashi provided as he watched Hiruma walk his way to the main hall. He and Kurita were at their hideou to and was hacking the mansion's security.

"Kekeke. Shut down all the doors after Fox Eyes and Red Eyes get the chibi and his wife out of here." He said as he adjusted the earpiece on his ear.

"Got it." Kurita responded.

Hiruma reached the gigantic doors of the main hall. It was closed yet he could hear the clashing of reapers behind it. He kicked the door open and a very fascinating sight welcomed him. Blood all over the carpeted floor. Lifeless bodies sprawled all over. Reapers fighting over reapers.

His comrades were outnumbered but they were obviously dominating the fight. Talk about a group of specialists.

Yamato acknowledged his presence by waving a hand before he kicked the face of the reaper he was fighting with. Kid threw him a glance and Takami adjusted his glasses with a smirk. The others were busying themselves in brawling and doesn't seem to notice him.

He grinned evilly. He walked in the middle of the clashing reapers like the king that he is. He easily kicked anyone who got on his way. Well he has this amazing kicking power.

He was standing in Clifford's office door in no time. He smirked, "Open the door Fucking Fatty."

Kurita immediately typed on the keyboard and soon the metal door of Clifford's office opened.

The two most cunning blond men of Japan's Mafia stared straight into each others eyes as then gap between the door widened.

"Welcome, Hiruma Youichi."

Hiruma smirked, "Fucking Pointy Nose."

"For starters, why don't you say hello my best reaper?"Clifford mused and as if on cue someone had jumped over Hiruma with a knife in hand.

Hiruma barely evaded the culprit but he got a small cut on his face. He immediately grabbed his revolver and levelled it to his attacker only to stop midway.

"Mamori?"

To be continued...